It's all Greek to me....

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Chicken and veggies stir-fried up with Greek seasonings (garlic, lemon juice, black pepper, oregano, white wine, etc.) on flatbread, lil' Greek side salad with homemade Greek dressing. It was very good.

greekchicken.jpg

greekchicken2.jpg

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
All looks good, guys.

I made some bison burgers and mashed cauliflower. Added a fried egg and bacon to mine.20191113_182334-816x612.jpg

Dub

Greek goodness and turkey looking mighty good.

I put some stuff in a pot and let it simma a while.

Didn’t look good but I could’ve eaten three bowls... stopped at one, lol.

69FE5F05-970F-4C6F-93F6-F19749B306CC.jpeg

Last edited:

Dub

Files too big to upload....can’t use laptop due to some type of bombardment of xfinity fake links that flood my PC, but only when I’m on here with laptop. No other sites have it happen

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Files too big to upload....can’t use laptop due to some type of bombardment of xfinity fake links that flood my PC, but only when I’m on here with laptop. No other sites have it happen

Find r esizer app. Many free ones out there.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Everything looks great here,,,,the wife wants a Gyro,,,,and I want chicken lemon rice soup,,,,and definitely a large Greek salad,extra Feta cheese,,,,
My only regrets about that meal (which was still delicious,) is that I made it up from stuff on hand. I had no feta cheese on hand, or Greek yogurt to make tzatziki sauce, which would have taken it to a whole nother level.