1650 Acre Heard County Club Has One Opening Remaining

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
An exisiting member's work schedule has changed and he will not be able to hunt this year, so he is hoping to sell his membership.

The property is very diversified with two creeks running through it with lots of ridges, hardwood bottoms and draws. Plenty of mature pines and thick pines along with some cut-over as well. We also have 15 or more food plots scattered around the property. Primitive camp site available. Open hunting with 25 members with a pin in map system in place. Family Membership is $650.00, if interested please call me at 770-338-2111 between 8am and 10pm.

Thanks,
Milton

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Some body should jump all over this. There were several looking before the board went down. Good Luck Milton

Walkie Takie

I know you ///////

I see you , where have you been????? I wonder about the old group ( reliance )
and what happen to all the old guys , so your in Heard co ???? call me w/t

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Hi Steve,

I got your pm and tried to call you though your receptionist must be out to lunch. Man it's been awhile since I've heard from you. I'll try you back shortly. Believe it or not I've been working... :bounce:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Jim, I really really was. I installed a new kitchen sink along with a new faucet here at the house...:D

Steve, I know you weren't referring to me when you metioned the old guys were you?... ::huh: :bounce:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Turkey, there's some. A couple of guys have seen some during bow season this year. One of them said there were a dozen or more in the flock he saw. I've seen some tracks on the property, though I've never seen one. I don't think anyone in the club even hunted them last year other than the one hunt I made. Year before last there was a member who killed one that I know of.

Toliver

If you haven't filled your membership yet, you probably will soon after the October GON. Heard county is looking pretty good for producing trophies according their little colored maps. I wish I could take you up on it.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Thanks Toliver, the fellow selling the membership has actually reduced the price to $600 if anyones interested in it.

Btw, we do have several known bruisers running the property. Some have been seen by me and other members and some have been photographed with trail cams.

deerslayer1988

where is it located at in heard is it off 27 or 34 there is alot of good land down there to hunt that's for sure but I can't get in with the way i work or i would jump on it

Moe deer

Myself and another person are looking for an opening for the 2005 season. If there are any openings please drop us a line.