AUBURN vs TENNESSEE (War Eagle!!!)

BigMassiveDaddy

Cannot wait for the game. I know all those UGA fans will actually be pulling for the Tigers on this one. It should be a great game. The wife and I will be listening to the UGA-LSU game on the way up to Knoxville. I hate pulling for the dawgs, but if they win, that may lock the west up for Auburn. And, if the dawgs are undefeated on Nov. 13th, it'll just make the TIGER's win that much sweeter. :bounce:

H

HT2

Bmd.....

Ya'll be safe....

KNOXVILLE is gonna be "rockin"!!!!!!!!!

They (UT FANS) are gonna have ya'll out numbered......

So be careful...... :p :p :p

LKennamer

Should be a great one!

Just hope it's not too great, I'm gettin' too old for that kind of excitement! Wish I could be in Knoxville with ya, BMD! I plan to watch the UGA and the AU games on TV, cold one in hand! Best news I've seen is AU is the underdog by 2 and a half, always better when they don't think you can win. War Eagle...and Go Dawgs for my buds in Georgia!

Ga-Spur

Maybe Tenn Won't steal one this week. The new Tenn QB may be better than Campbell though.

Bow Only

A part time quarterback for 4 games isn't quite the same as a 5 year quarterback. Ainge is good, but I'll take Campbell at this point. I think Campbell is a better field general and has seen a whole lot more than Ainge has seen. As for the game, this one scares me. Neyland at night isn't very friendly. That's worth about 7 points there. I see this game as a shoot out, with AU's defense not containing Tennessee's offense. I don't think TN can stop AU either, but in a shootout, Auburn rarely comes out on top. I hope my Tigers can pull it out, but my prediction for this one is Tenn 31 AU 28.

clarkesville snit

Auburn's D shuts down freshmen QBs. If we can get finally get that Lizard hex off our heads it'll be a showdown between my dawgs & BMD's kitties in Nov on the plains.

LKennamer

Man, I'd love that!

It would be an instant classic to get a second AU/UGA matchup in December this year. It has been 'supposed' to happen before and one or the other of them slipped up....I haven't been to the SEC Championship since AU played UT when Peyton was still QB....I'd pay to see the Dawgs and Tigers go at it for the title! It's a long way away and a lot of games to go, but I'd love to see that happen. :cool: WAR EAGLE!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
We (UGA in particular) have a long row to hoe before we get to that game!

Y'all calm down!

GO DAWGS!!!

RThomas

I wouldn't under estimate either of the TN quarterbacks. Neither of them play like freshmen. TN is number one in rushing in the SEC and Ainge is number one is passing efficiency. I think they are also ranked first in offense. I'm more concerned with their defense. It should be a good game either way.
By the way, Auburn needs professional help on their split personality- they need to decide if they're the Tigers or the Eagles!

TurkeyCreek

War Eagle!!!!!

Hope ya'll put a whoopin on the big orange pumpkin!!!