What About Them Birds?!!!!!!

the HEED!

Banned
:D :bounce: :cool: :clap: :whip: Hey let's hear it for the Falcons 4-0 baby! They have beaten the Rams and the Panthers, both of these teams have been superbowls team in the last few years. The Panthers went to the big show last year and the rams were 12-4 last year. I think this team has and is showing that they are'nt just a 1 man team. Mike Vick isnt having to win games for these guys. He did'nt even throw a touchdown pass yesterday and ran only a few times. They are showing what a energetic young coach that has studied under great head coaches, a good GM and owner and a well assembled coaching staff can do with a goup of talented guys. This team has been totally re-vamped and thank God for the 4-3 defense. We have the second best rushing defense in the leauge and the #1, thats right #1 rushing offense in the leauge! Patrick Kearney leads the leauge in sacks with seven and we lead the leauge in take away points by our tough defense, and we don't even have our #1 pick this year Deangelo Hall. The BIRDS ARE NO JOKE THIS YEAR, give it up for them, I was seven last time they were 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek: :speechles :D :bounce: :clap: :clap: :p :p

cfbutler31

preach on brother, dirty birds are soaring high right now. detroit next on the chopping block

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
They need to take them one team at a time. Hope they don't look past Detroit.

SlipperyHill Mo

Hard to Believe!!!

New coaches must be the difference. I can't beleive they ever made to the Super Bowl!

Should make the playoffs and maybe more.