fasn8nmom

Just curious, if you do not have the pics you want on your computer for an avatar where can you get them online? I see some really cute ones out there and I don't have a clue! ::huh:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Neat pics are available all over the net, just search for the topic that you want ( deer, animals, etc) and see whats there, most allow downloading to your computer and then you will often have to resize to fit. :)

I often enjoy using the pics I have taken myself and reducing to avatars.

Hope this helps :)

leo

Mrbowdeadly

Just to add

To what leo said. If you find a pic, the easiest way to get it, is to right click on the image, save it, I always rename it and save it in my desktop. Then when you go to look for it, it is easier to find on your desktop, and you can easily erase it.

MBD

RThomas

Just like Mrbowdeadly said. Find a photo you like, right click, save to desktop, go to "User CP", "edit avatar", "browse". You may need to resize if it's too big, but other than that it is pretty simple.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I believe they also have to be in a Jpeg format and the max. size allowed is 250 pixels x 250 pixels.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
You can find them all over, do a search for avatars and you will find enough to keep you a while.

Jim

leadoff

GONetwork Member
If you use a Mac (am I the only one?! ::huh: ), you can simply click/hold the image and drag it to your desktop or folder and later upload the image as your avatar. If you have Adobe Photoshop, you can resize the image to fit your liking before uploading. :)

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
leadoff said:
If you use a Mac (am I the only one?! ::huh: ), you can simply click/hold the image and drag it to your desktop or folder and later upload the image as your avatar. If you have Adobe Photoshop, you can resize the image to fit your liking before uploading. :)

I did not know Macs still existed. :D

Skipper

Banned
Yep, Macs still exist out there. I've not used one in a long time though. I do use Linux on one machine though. :type:

Skipper

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Hello, my name is Will and I am a Mac user! :bounce: :type:

fasn8nmom

Thank yall much.
My new avatar shows what the deer looked like the other morning when I was flinging arrows at it!!!

H

HT2

Just go to "google" and "images".......

Type in the word of whatever you're lookin' for......

specialk

lots of good info in this hera thread....