Later fellows !!!!

Jody Hawk

No more post for me in the Sports forum. I'm also asking Jim or Jeff to remove me as co-mod. Some of you take this stuff too personal. I do a little ribbing every now and then but none of it is intended to upset anybody. It was all in fun, if I have ever offended anybody, I'm sorry. :huh: As far as UGA goes, I've said it on here more than once, that if my daughter can get accepted to UGA then I'd be tickled pink. If any Dawg here can't say the same about their child being accepted to Tech, then you have problems. Enjoyed it fellows.

ramblinrack

sorry to see you step down jody. i know it's not an easy job...particularly this week. i'm sure tim and i are on jeff's short list of candidates to replace you.

;)

now...go kill a goodun'....good for what ails ya!

:D :D :D

dutchman

Sorry as I can be, Jody. I guess HT2, Rack, and I, as well as all the other GT fans here, will have to take up the slack created by your departure.

As far as replacement as a co-mod on this forum is concerned, I certainly trust that the management will choose another Tech fan for the job in order to balance out the stuff written by the Mechanicaldawg. :)

Either HT2 or Rack or 7x57 would be wonderful choices as your replacement. ;)

Again, I'm sorry it has come to this, Jody.

Last edited:

TurkeyCreek

Sorry to hear of this Jody, but I know it has got to be a tough job.

After we win Saturday night things will calm down.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Jody Hawk said:
No more post for me in the Sports forum. I'm also asking Jim or Jeff to remove me as co-mod. Some of you take this stuff too personal. I do a little ribbing every now and then but none of it is intended to upset anybody. It was all in fun, if I have ever offended anybody, I'm sorry. :huh: As far as UGA goes, I've said it on here more than once, that if my daughter can get accepted to UGA then I'd be tickled pink. If any Dawg here can't say the same about their child being accepted to Tech, then you have problems. Enjoyed it fellows.
Hey you are a mod, if they cant take a joke kick em off :bounce: ::ke: .
I agree Im a UGA fan and if ever My daughter gets accepted at tech then Ill be a tech fan.

Keith48

Jody,

I agree with you, and I would hate to see you step down. People take it way too seriously. I promise you that the final score of Saturday's game won't matter one hill of beans in 100 years when we are all gone. I appreciate your humor and have never been offended by any of your posts. I think you are OK - for a Tech fan! :bounce: ::ke:

Last edited:
B

Bowbender

Jody Hawk said:

Jody,
I mean no disrespect with this, but it kind of seams to me that you are the one taking it to personal.. You have been a great part of this board, helping to keep it clean and family orientated.. It would be a shame to lose your valued service, but if that is your decision I understand.. Take care bud... :cheers:

sweatequity

its just football...

I am a dawg fan and other than the constant reminder about georgia not being a top 5 fan...I enjoy all your post. I think you are an asset to this forum and you should please reconsider your decision.

Georgia is not a top five team...maybe a top 12 but they are still going to beat Tech!

MCG DAWG

Banned
Dang Jody . .

.. it's just a game and a lot of good natured fun on here! No need to leave the board behind and I've always thought you've been a fair moderator.

Just because your team is going to get their rear ends handed to them tomorrow is no reason to quit posting and moderating!
:bounce: :bounce:

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Branchminnow said:
I agree Im a UGA fan and if ever My daughter gets accepted at tech then Ill be a tech fan.

I would be proud of my daughter or son if they were accepted to tech. I would still be a Dawg fan.

As I have said before I would like to see both teams enter this game with an unbeaten record.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Howard Roark said:
I would be proud of my daughter or son if they were accepted to tech. I would still be a Dawg fan.

As I have said before I would like to see both teams enter this game with an unbeaten record.
That's about how I feel.
I must have missed something I've always enjoyed your posts Jody and hope you'll reconsider.

labman

Banned
I must have missed something! Guys it's just a Game for big boys and that's it. The next day it will be over it's not the end of the world. It's a flippin football game. Lifes way to short to let someone get to you over a ball game... and who is going to win or loose. Ask the guys fighting in Iraq if that ball game means a hill of beans during one of there days at work. I doubt it seriously! I know some are thinner skinned than others but this seems minor in the grand scheme of life to me. Stick around and dig back at the ones digging at you.

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
It's just a football game ,let's lighten up and have fun. :fine:

Jody we all enjoy your posts and the ribbing you GT guys do.

Howard is right my daughter could go to Tech on scholarship and I would not conplain one bit. But I would still be a Dawg Fan!!

:flag:

My son went to Tech up until they had the baby

I was proud of him for going there and eventually getting his degree.It's a ballgame folks that NONE of us play in.Jody,I don't know you other than here on Woody's but I enjoy your post.Hope you stick around....

H

HT2

Jody........

Wish you'd reconsider.......

Don't take it so personal..........I take it and I give it.......You've just gotta realize that "SOME" people live, breath, and eat "dawgs"..... :D

I hate "UGA" and I mean I "HATE THEM"!!!!!!!! But, I'm like you.......If my daughter wanted to go to "uga"......I've have no problem with it......

Think about it.....

labman

Banned
Tim I swore you were a DAWGS fan through and through! I even saw a pic of you wearin a red GA hat some time back. :bounce: ::ke:

LJay

Retired Mod
Sorry to see you leave. But go ahead, take the easy way out.

H

HT2

Lab........

labman said:
Tim I swore you were a DAWGS fan through and through! I even saw a pic of you wearin a red GA hat some time back. :bounce: ::ke:
Yes you did see me in a "uga" hat.........

I lost a bet with SFreeman last year and as my luck would have it, they just happened to have a camera around when I "HAD" to wear it at the cookout........

Not one of my brighter moments in life...... :( :( :(

A "dawg" fan????? Me?????

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!! NEVER, EVER!!!!!!! ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: