Couple pics of my dogs

Jkidd

Heres some pics of a few of my beagles thought Id share them with yall...

Crickett.jpg

c8e79580.jpg

6b1d67e4.jpg

As you can tell color dont mean nuttn to me when it comes to a rabbit hound lol

Jason

Jkidd

Thanks guys. The top pic is of my female Kidds Little Crickett. She is 4 yrs old. She has a little bit of everything in her blood but the strongest is the Gay line. Shes a tuff hound infact shes gonna start fieldtrials this year. She is a a top of the line medium to medium fast no matter what conditons are. Shes gonna run as fast as she can and if scent is right you better watch out little bunny cause she will be bitn at ya. She has a tight mouth and if she barks get ya gun ready cause the rabbit is running. Theres no cold noseing with her. She runs pretty tight to the line but will cut a little here and there.

The 2nd hound is of Lilly Creek Rozie She is also a tuff dog that can get up and move to be 6 yrs old. Her blood goes back to the Gunsmokes line. She is also gonna start field trialing her. She is very tight to the line and dont matter where the rabbit went she is going there also. She has gears and will run when she can and walk if she has to. She has a medium temp nose in my book. In other words if she barks she will produce a rabbit 90% of the time but it might take a few mins.

The third dog is Ricks Diamond III I just got Diamond a few months ago at under 1 yr. She is running and can stay with and contribute to the races so for her age she is right where she should be. She goes back to the Patch blood line.

Jason