Tennessee got hosed

centerc

That should have been called a fumble in the 4th qtr and not a lsu 1st down,not that I really care except I cant stand Fla.

duckbill

That should have been called a fumble in the 4th qtr and not a lsu 1st down,not that I really care except I cant stand Fla.

It all comes around. The Vols player that touched the punt return set up the 80yd drive for a touchdown. If they hadn't of missed that call, LSU would have scored for sure.

I thought TN looked better and Crompton did a great job. Tight game and it came down to the wire. It could've gone either way, really. I liked the outcome for obvious reasons:cool: .

W4DSB

yea I thought Crompton really did a good job

LTRRTL

I can say Crompton (freshman) looked better against the #1 defense in the SEC than Stafford against KY. Ainge is just not consistant. Congrats to the Gators!

walukabuck

Duckbill is right. It is very rare that a call ever goes against Tenn. in Knoxville. As a Gator fan he knows all to well. Tenn. was given a couple of breaks early in the game, including that punt which was an obvious blown call that they still couldn't get right after reviewing it.

rex upshaw

I can say Crompton (freshman) looked better against the #1 defense in the SEC than Stafford against KY. Ainge is just not consistant. Congrats to the Gators!

it's easy to say that when the team you are pulling for has receivers that catch the ball and an o line that actually blocks.

LTRRTL

it's easy to say that when the team you are pulling for has receivers that catch the ball and an o line that actually blocks.

What's up Rex, Thanks for the compliments (LOL). You do realize who you are talking about! Just kidding. Alot of this remains to be seen. The vols will lose again. Ark. will be a test and for some reason Vandy always plays UT good. I would like to think the #1 LSU defense had alot to do with the loss but like I said the next few games will tell alot. Who knows what next year will bring. Gators will be very good again and UGA and UT, well that's a big ????? right now.:cheers: