Couple of Mulies from Colorado

Jorge

DocGlenn and I just returned from our second annual mule deer hunt to Colorado. We did well again. Both of us ended up taking mature mulies on Monday. The highlight of my deer was seeing him beat the snot out of another nice buck before returning to the does he was tending. I was then able to slip around on him and take him from about 125 yards.

06muley.jpg

Glenn spotted his buck Monday morning after I spooked it going to meet him after taking my buck. We returned to the area he disappeared into later that afternoon and sure enough, Glenn spotted him slipping out of the thick stuff a short while later. He slipped on past him, but Glenn was able to get on him a short time later.

Glenns.jpg

BDAWG

Wow
Now thats what dreams are made of right there!!!!
Congrats to both of ya.I hope one day im so lucky!

parkerman

great deer!! Love the first pic with the mountains in the background. Congrats to the both of you.

Trizey

JORGE--Y'all have outdone yourselves again! Congrats on great bucks!!

Booner Killa

Those are great deer Jorge. Those mulies really get you going don't they??? I love hunting those dudes too. Congrats on a fine deer. He'll look great beside the one you got last year. Congrats again!!!!!! Great pics also!!!

Jasper

Jorge,

Awesome man! My sincere congrats on 2 beautiful trophies! :cheers:

miller

2 big bucks. That fist pic is amazing. Thanks!

Hawken2222

Congradulations Jorge, those are two great mulies. Did you guys hunt public land, or private land?

Jorge

Congradulations Jorge, those are two great mulies. Did you guys hunt public land, or private land?

Both, but the deer were holding pretty tight to the private property. We got up onto the BLM land the first day a fair ways, but all we saw were other hunters and no deer. Glenn's was pretty close to the BLM land, but I'm pretty certain we were on the private side when he took it.

Just BB

Wow, Both beautiful trophies. The view behind you would be worth the money of the trip. Were you with a guide?

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Congrats Jorge

and Glen too:yeah:

Thanks for sharing thise:clap:

Mac

Congrats, looks like you guys have a honey hole of a spot.

BirdDawg

Dandy bucks for sure...........What is the spread on yours? 30"?