IT'S OFFICIAL

boneboy96

Exactly 1 year and one week (53 weeks) from the start of my thread looking for a Big Green Egg...I have joined the ranks of the EGGHEADS of GA. Thanks to all that helped me in my search! I have a Boston butt and some chops on right now getting smoked,grilled,baked,and broiled all at once...man it smells good! :biggrin2:

60Grit

Exactly 1 year and one week (53 weeks) from the start of my thread looking for a Big Green Egg...I have joined the ranks of the EGGHEADS of GA. Thanks to all that helped me in my search! I have a Boston butt and some chops on right now getting smoked,grilled,baked,and broiled all at once...man it smells good! :biggrin2:

Congrats.

It will be ready when??

I forgot, what is your address again??:bounce: :bounce:

Al33

FINALLY!:rolleyes: Now maybe the Swap & Sale Forum can get back to normal.:bounce:

Glad you are now officially a Green Egghead.:cool:

Buck

Can't understand why Mr. Burch made you wait all those weeks? :huh: Did he mention it?

Last edited:

boneboy96

now THAT is some good QUE...:fine:

TJay

You know what makes 'que better? Beer. You would'nt happen to have one of them Natty ice lites going would you? It also sound as if you have enough to share and I will be at work tomorrow.:bounce:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
ABOUT TIME---- NOW I CAN START MY SEARCH HERE for one-----:cheers: :cheers: