DAYTONA 500 Week

BriarPatch99

Two wack'em and stack'em races so far ... I bet today will be one also ...

Whoever owns a crusher at the local salvage yard will be busy for the next day or two .... most tore up cars/truck I ever did see !!

bullgator

Go #11

alphachief

First they dis the confederate flag...now Daytona is a "stage" race. What a cute little sport NASCAR has become. No thanks.

Last edited:

Twiggbuster

To be honest, I'm slowly checking out on spectator sports and I've been a diehard.
Product is lame and frickin commercials driving me mad.
And I have DVR!
Blaming it on the Falcons and GA sports in general.

Won't EVER be that close to a championship again!
EVER!!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
This is rediculase. If a wanted to see a demolition derby I'd go to a local track. I'm sure some "fans" are loving this

Horns

This Daytona race is a joke. No wonder the fan base is dwindling

Patriot44

Banned
Just landed and checked espn out of curiosity if errbotty had crashed out. What a ruined sport.

BornToHuntAndFish

Great finish. Congrats to Kurt.

little rascal

Go Jr.

Yea, [QUOTEWoooo! JR is finally back! Starting 2nd.
][/QUOTE]
Yea, he's back! Back in the garage! I luv Jr., but he's turned into Danica Wreckicka!:bounce:

humdandy

Banned
yep, they were jesse jones up till about 2 years ago, now they are valleydales......darn good dog....my son put away several when we were there.....

My brother was there..........did you see him? He was an older gentleman.........grey and bald..........he was drinking a cold beer.......he looks like a gay......:cheers:

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
Exciting finish and Great win for Kurt Busch !
40 laps under caution though is way too much. 20% of the race under caution. The caution laps between the stages were too long !

:flag::flag::flag:

specialk

My brother was there..........did you see him? He was an older gentleman.........grey and bald..........he was drinking a cold beer.......he looks like a gay......:cheers:

Was he wearing a dale jr hat?.....he was a few rows down from us.....glad to know he's a nascar fan and likes beer.....sorry to hear he's gay.....