; Georgia Outdoor News Forum - View Single Post - For those who read my posts..........
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 05:43 AM

olcaptain,

I also agree so much with all of the other posters comments here so far.

You are such a wonderful "gift" to me as I try my best to read every one of your posts. I honestly feel just like I am always right there with you on your exploits and they all seem to put a big smile on my face and love in my heart for such wonderful memories that you have shared with the rest of us as I know that they have given me a much better perspective on life. I love the way that you have always chronicled your exploits by including such beautiful photos as well. As another poster above said, you don't need a big fancy bassboat with every kind of feature known to man included to be content. In my opinion, your style is the very best without any question and with the inclusion of "Maximus Relaximus", well that is really icing on your cake. Thanks for being one of my Favorite "Heroes" !!!!

Ps: I just wish that I lived a lot closer so that I could share one of those adventures with you and Maximus.