Packed and ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!

beretta

Man I am ready for saturday...My wife has been going nuts, :speechles Only one more day of work :clap: :clap: Good luck to everybody and be safe...

Toliver

I'm packed. The truck, the trailer, the 4 wheeler. I'm not sure why I'm packing like I'll be gone the entire season but, hey, better too much than not enough. I was off today and I'm off tomorrow. I had to take vacation days for Saturday and Sunday. Hope it was worth it!!

nevamiss270

GONetwork Member
I just finished packing - got class tomorow from 7-12 work 1-7 and woods 8-sunday. I cant wait!

reylamb

Ready? Packed? Man do you guys just like to plan ahead or what? We have like, at least 30 hours before first shooting light, why get ready now and waste all that time rushing around like a madman Saturday morning? I mean seriously, I am actually thinking of swapping the strings on my hunting bow just to make things interesting the next couple of days. :speechles

I took the week off just to get ready and do a few things at the lease. But I can bet you $5.00 when I get in the stand Saturday morning, I'm going to think of at least 2 things that I forgot. Never fails!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I have been packed for a week....now all i have left is some mainating!

Jim

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
What do you need besides a bow and 1 arrow for each deer you plan to kill.

Toliver

hpurvis said:
What do you need besides a bow and 1 arrow for each deer you plan to kill.

One arrow for each? Shoot, with these carbon arrows, they're so tough you just need one arrow for all the deer you kill.