Little prayer

Havana Dude

I am traveling to Weston Ga. in the morning for my aunts funeral. She battled cancer for 5 years before succumbing to it last Friday. Just say a little prayer for my Uncle and the rest of the family to ease their grief. She is much better off now , but will be missed by her family and friends.

Woody's Janitor

Prayers are Sent

We'll be prayig for you and your family. Have a safe trip.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Prayers are on the way Havana Dude.

ramblinrack

very sorry to hear of your aunt my friend. take care on the road and remember...she is in a better place and her suffering is over. prayers sent.

CAL

Dude,

I live 9 miles north of Weston.If I could be of any help with a problem or whatever please call.My cell is 229-321-9112.
I know a lot of people in Weston but not your Aunt.I am sorry for your loose and hope you have a safe trip!

Havana Dude

Thanks

for all the replies guys. It is surely appreciated. Cal, thanks so much for the offer. I will have your # in my pocket bud. I should be fine with loads of family around but you never know. I will be somewhere near the Post Office in Weston. If I remember right, it ain't hard to find.What a wonderful group of people, God Bless you all.