I Took A Shower!!!

It has been 6 days without a shower and today we looped back to a base that had showers...i had to wait another 7 hours for hot water but it was WORTH IT!!!! You do not realize how much you miss something like even dining hall food till your stuck in a place so desolate and primative they play banjo music in the evenings (or should)!!! My shower was like 5 minutes long, which is like 2 minutes longer than they like you to be in there but i had the shower trailer just about to myself...so i stole an extra few minutes. In the morning i am getting some REAL food...again, after 6 days of MRE's, i need it. I think i lost 10 pounds in the last 6 days!!!

Oh yea, how pathetic is this...first place i go as soon as i drop my bag, gear, vest helmet etc etc...the Internet place so i can answer all my PM's!!! Gotta love Woodies.:bounce:

Lostoutlaw

It bout time you took shower :rofl: could smell you on the putter:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man thank you so much for what you do so we can do whar we do......Your service and the other men and women:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What's wrong with banjo music Yankee boy?

Glad you are getting some of the "comforts of home". Stay frosty and thanks again for your service. How much longer do you have to go on this tour?

243Savage

I don't know how you guys do it, I'd go insane without a shower for that long.

You should have joined the Air Force. The worst part about deployments was deciding which hotel to stay in. ::ke: :bounce:

bcleveland

7 days is a long time but i got you beat by 8 more days

Elfii, nothing wrong with Banjo music, it is just that i do not want that to be the equal to a love song or something...

243Savage, i know what your talking about with the Air Force...one of their guys came out to look at a generator out there and he was scared to death...he ended up having to stay over night and i do not even think he fell asleep. He was crying this morning about no shower and some f the rest of us wanted to knock his lights out...but he quickly shut up when the highest ranking out there heard him crying about the showers and he walked over and "Spoke" with him. I do not think he is gonna come back out to fix that generator even after we get the parts he said we needed...what a nanny.

Cleveland...i do not even want to know what 15 days of no showering smells like...I think you probably find me in that hot tub with LostOutlaw if had to go 2 or 3 more days...

R

redneckcamo

dooooood!!!!

yea im due fer my monthly on tha 1st :stir::stir:.....kinda rancid rite now ....:hair::hair: ... good too see you postin again.....:cool::cool:.thanxz DUDE...

GonePhishn

:flag: Thanks for all you do, sir !

Shane Dockery

I don't know how you guys do it, I'd go insane without a shower for that long.

You should have joined the Air Force. The worst part about deployments was deciding which hotel to stay in. ::ke: :bounce:

Not the Air Force I was in! I got ripped off!

S

SFC_AL

DUDE... COME ON NOW... bird baths WORK! hahahha and if you don't have that you have baby wipes :)

Been in the raq to long hahahhaha

AL

FX Jenkins

Banjo would make me feel at home but a Sitar would have me on edge...

loves me a hot shower....anywhere..

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
thanks for your service yall be safe over there.

Well, five more days down...shower in a few hours when they are turned back on. Need one pretty bad this time...was outside most of the time this last 5 days with all the happy gear on...miserable 5 days. I think i smell as bad as some of the more stinky members...:)

JD

I think the lack of showers have you slippen. They have been some nice 742's on the swap forum lately.

JD6565, Its not the lack of showers, it is just that the base i am on the other 5 days a week does not even have internet that allows me to get on Woodies!! I am gonna do a search right now...thanks for telling me!!!::gone:

Stan, not even the closest thing to it...I am Aviation and AVN Support. Dart missions was the worse thing for me...but now, patrols, and working on a Patrol base, and that is about as wonderful as sitting on a Porcupine. NO Woodies is the biggest thing...i can marinate, but no woodies stinks worse than the lack of showers...I can not even use a proxy server site cause they are all blocked!!! You got a PM with a joke on someone you would appreciate.