Business 101: Location is Everything

7 Mag

I saw this the other day and had to get a picture of it.

Attachments

• Shop.JPG
    Shop.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 181

Handgunner

Ouch! That wouldn't be anywhere near the Tri-State Crematory would it??? :bounce:

Al33

7Mag,

Keith's wouldn't be located at "the end" of a dead-end street would it?

Ok,ok, I'll quit it. Wouldn't want this to turn into another dead horse thread. :whip:

Al

Handgunner

Anyone got any wine???

For all the "cheese" in these threads? :D

As for the posts y'all, especially you, Al... I think this post has been run in the ground... Get it? "In the Ground"??? :eek: :rolleyes: ::gone:

Al33

I got it Delton, thanks for the hint to be sure I did. :rolleyes: :bounce:

Wonder how tlong this thread will last before one of the mods puts it on the chopping block. ;) Surely, one of them will want to "lay it to rest".

Not to worry though, I am sure once HT2 gets back on it will get buried. :D

Oh well, it's a lot funnier to my morbid sense of humor than that silly "Test" thread started by JT. :D :bounce: ::gone:

I'll try my best to cut out this nonsense. Get it Delton, "cut out"? You know, what a butcher might do with his meat. :bounce: :D ;) :p

Al

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hey Al! Look at this, I was not even gonna look at this thread and I find my name stuck in very deep.....by the way that really was a test, ya'll got silly:D

Jim

Handgunner

I was not even gonna look at this thread and I find my name stuck in very deep...

Then how did he know his name was in it??? :D ::huh:

I had a hard time finding this thread, 'cause it was buried beneath the others... get it? "buried"? :rolleyes: :eek:

Al33

DELLLLTONNNNN!!!!!!!

Your're not paying attention son. JT didn't know his name was here until AFTER he looked. Reread his post dude, and read it carefully. :) :p

Man o man, we'll do anything to entertain ourselves while all the others are in the woods doing what we want to be doing. :eek: :D

Al

Handgunner

Al ~* Slap *~ :whip: I did read it carefully, he said " I wasn't even gonna LOOK at this thread and I find my name deep in it"... He said "not even look", not, "not even reply"...:D

The only way we can end this, (get it, end???) is for Jim Thompson to "lay it to rest", and give us "peace" of mind. :D

Al33

Surely someone will come along and kill it, "graveyard dead".

Hmmmmmm, Keith's Butcher Shop slogan might be; "Rest in pieces". ::huh: