not bragging, just proud new Chevy owner

ryano

Banned
I went and bit the bullet today........decided on a red extended cab Z71 Colorado as the extended cab was easier to get my wheelchair in and out than the 4 door was........free On Star for a year and free XM radio for 90 days. A Dale Jr tag and hat was given to me and trailer hitch receiver thrown in for free too :D

bye bye Honda, Im a Chevy man now :)

I really think I will like the truck........any suggestions on XM stations to listen to???

If this is the wrong forum for this Jim, feel free to move it............

297220.JPG

297310.JPG

297311.JPG

GeauxLSU

Nice truck 3&8!!
Nice dog too! You got it all going on! Congrats and enjoy! :fine:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

ryano

Banned
DurtyDawgs47 said:
Awesome truck 3n8!!! you gonna be puttin that Z71 to use?!

thanks guys! this is the first brand new vehicle Ive ever owned and Im purty dang happy right now..........Course that will change some once the new wears off and that fat payment books comes in the mail Im sure :bounce:

DurtyDawg, you bet Im gonna put it to use :D In fact. Im just itching to go right now :yeah:

cant wait for the weekend to get here :) :D

Snakeman

3and8.....did you want a red one?

Looks good. Hope it carries you many miles in comfort.

The Snakeman

Duff

That is a sharpe ride 3and8. Congrats brother :clap: :clap:

southernclay

Sharp truck. I just bought a Silverado Sat. so I'm still playing with the XM. I have been listening to Channels 10-16(Country and Bluegrass).

Nugefan

Cool ...

now your talking...I'm sure glad you got a Chevy :flag: ...I'm with Bender..all you need is blood in the back... :yeah:

ramblinrack

try #46 classic rock....sounds good and also#7 for the seventy's, if you like classic rock. nice lookin' truck 3&8!

Jody Hawk

3&8,
Man that is something to brag about !!!!!!!!! You got yourself a nice looking ride !!!! Congrats on your new truck !!! I love those Colorados, if I was in the market for a new one that is what I would be looking for.

Arrow3

Ryan?

Thats a good looking truck......I hope your chevy will be as good as mine has been to me....

Mine has 180,000 miles on it....

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Well when you use the

Bragging Board it's OK to brag :yeah:, if you want :D

Looks good, I have an 04 that is the same color, very pleased with mine :cool:

H

HT2

Ryan........

Man brother!!!!!!!!!

That's a sho-nuff purdy truck!!!!!!!!

Congrats to ya......... :yeah: :yeah:

Jeff Phillips

Beautiful truck!

Congrats 3n8 :clap:

ryanwhit

I hear they've got a nascar channel on that xm deal..

the HEED!

Banned
I wouldnt be bragging either...

seeing that its a chevy, cracked head every valve rattles oil leaks every time! LOL :bounce: :bounce: :whip:

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Sweet! I looked at a white extended cab Z71 Colorado just yesterday!!! Let me know how you like it; I am definitely considering trading this summer for a Colorado.

:clap:

JoeBanker

Banned
Yeah that GM Employee discount is great!! Congrats on your new Chevy!! I've been looking for a new truck... I'm thinking about getting a GMC Z71 this weekend.