Any recommend a good processor for Cartersville area?

garndawg

Gents,

Hunting in the Cartersville area for the first time and looking for a good processor. I talked to one guy already and he's charging $60 for sliced backstraps and the rest ground. Add $10 for the backstraps cubed, plus another $10 if I want sausage. And he wants the deer gutted before he gets it, else it's another $10. Is that reasonable to ya'll? Seems a little steep to me...

Any suggestions for a guy up off Hwy 20 close to I-75?

Thanks in advance...

dixie

processers

Sandy's out on GA 20 does a good job. He's just pass butterworth rd before you get into Canton on the right. I haven't heard if Ideal Sports in Cartersville is going to have a cooler this year or not.

Handgunner

Coming from Cartersville, just past Knox Bridge, the first driveway on your left... If I remember right. It's been a while, but the driveway is straight up the side of a mountain. He used to process deer... Can't remember the prices. Another option maybe is Mitch's Taxidermy in downtown across from Badcock Home Furnishings. But it would be a good distance from Cartersville...

Best thing is just ask around Catersville. I'm sure someone around there does it...

Good luck!

spongebob

I used Sandy's last year and he did a good job for a fair price. Another is Pettit's up off hwy 53 west of fairmont.

garndawg

Sandy's

Sandy's sounds promising. Hwy 20 East toward Canton, on the right past Butterworth rd, eh? Sounds easy enough.

If anyone's got a phone number, that'd be nice.

Thanks for the info, guys. Luck to ya'