Deer names

nevamiss270

GONetwork Member
I was just wonderin what are some of the names ya'll have given the big'uns where you hunt. Some of em can be pretty creative. One my club i know there is more than 1 big buck right now but the only 1 thats been seen is hoss daddy. He was a 10 point last year and have yet to see him this year but found his tracks. What about yall??

Jeff Phillips

I've got:
The Bruiser
The Twelve
and Bigfoot

On the wall :D

My daughter calls all the gooduns "Mossy Cod" :p

leadoff

GONetwork Member
I would tell you what I call them, but I think the censor won't let my type their names!

kcausey

Banned
Well, Let's see...

Last year i had...
Mawwssy Daddy Yawnk Yawnk! and Round Eight (lost that place)
This year..
Grownie
The Eights (pair of twins)
Good Five
High Ten

Handgunner

We call the big ones around our place "Nocturnal"... :whip:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

"no Neck".............'cause his neck swelled so much durin' the rut, it looked like his head was sittin' right on his shoulders............"the Ghost", "Bigfoot", and "Handle Bars"...........the last three are at the house..............current monster is a probable 7 1/2 year old we simply call "the BIG one". :) :)

Whitetailer

I hunted a deer years ago I called "ole grey hoss"

Took a 10 pt five years ago we refered to as,

"THE BOG MONSTER"

Whitetailer

BigMassiveDaddy

Mr. Big Horns
Floppy (has a messed up beam & looks like it flopped over)
Rocker (looks like a rocking chair)
Fred (?)
Louie (?)
The Dish (satilite dish)
Dummy (he actually makes us feel dumb cause we can't kill him) :banginghe

QuackAddict

Methuselah
The Beast
Big Daddy
The White-Faced Monster (This buck has been seen the last 2 seasons. He is at least 5 1/2 and his face is almost white and last year he was in the 140s. Maybe this year.)

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I remember High Tines from a previous club.

Now we are all looking for the Pasture Buck.

Jim

Toliver

The only buck I can ever remember naming was "Chester". He'd been shot in one of his back legs at some point in his life and it wouldn't bend. So when you found his tracks, one of them was a drag mark. He was named after Chester from Gunsmoke.

Darryl

"The Big Boy." A massive 10 Pt that was finally taken outside Bainbridge after five years of missed opportunity.

fasn8nmom

We hunted "swamp molly" for years before he was finally taken. Another man in our camp always called he big deer "Jamie", I have no idea why ::huh:

DSGB

There's one at my grandfathers he always sees at night or during the summer that he calls "Bubba John".