Oh no!

Arrow3

Im kinda scared to find out..

GH22

If you click on the weight thing at the top right of this post is says you can add to the posters reputation.

GH22

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
I have no idea?? --- I've just now found the Bathrooms? :rolleyes:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
You'll notice that Woody's "reputation Icon" is black!

The rest are green! :eek:

GeauxLSU

GH22 said:
If you click on the weight thing at the top right of this post is says you can add to the posters reputation.
GH22
Well that's pretty cool and it's BY POST.... THAT is gonna' be interesting.... ;)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

M

Mike

If you click the scale on the top right of the post for that person, you can rate their post. If you like how the person handled the post or question, you can do so. It is there so other people can understand how your reputation is on replying and making new threads.

Hope that helps.

DoDahDaze

When you move your cursor over Woody's little reputation icon (the little black square" on the upper right hand side, it ays the "Woody has disabled reputation". :D :D

M

Mike

You can set that in your User CP settings under preferances.

Still getting the hang of all this.

More features than the last version.

Skipper

Banned
I started to register as HT2, but heck, I knew I couldn't keep up with Tim. Talk about cutting a guy back down to Earth. How many posts does he have now? Let's see it's been running since sometime between when I left to appraise property and now, that oughtta give him about 200 posts. :D

Skipper

GH22

Skipper brings up a good point. It sure would be bad if someone came in and registered as another users established name. :eek: Oh well...hope we don't have to worry about that.

M

Mike

If that becomes a problem, we can fix it. Let me know if you see anything like that going on.

Skipper

Banned
I just hope David Phillips and dbone don't get their user names crossed up. We'd be in a **** uv a mess trying to figure out what's going on.

Skipper

Randy

Hey skipper said the "H" word and it let him by!!!!! What's up with that. We ain't going to have to listen to Jeff Young's nasty mouth are we?

Snakeman

I placed the cursor over the green box at the corner of my post, and it said "Snakeman is on a distinguished road".

That's not a good place for a "snake" to be.......

The Snakeman

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm disabled I just don't know about the reputation part