Number of post

denny

It has always made me wonder how some members have such a high number of post. The last few of my post has the same amount. Is this thing working right. This one will probably have the same a number as my last post 21. If it takes four or five posts to go to 22 just how many times have some of you who have posts in the hundreds actually posted?

Handgunner

Denny, if you really want to "up" your posts. Just answer a lot of posts with a ::huh: or a :cool: and maybe a :bounce:

Seems to work for some people and there's no typing involved. :D

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Denny, the number of posts is directly proportional to the number of minutes spent goofing off at work!!! :D

Delton, I think you should apologize for you "up your post" comment! :bounce: (kind of reminds me of that "7up yours" commercial!!!)

denny

Good reply Leadoff, Guess that means hardly goofing off since the new board has started. I need a pay raise. Delton you need to send your last two pay checks back :bounce: .

Skipper

Banned
Woody need some more smilies. What do yuns think?

bud.gif

imgv3.png

animal-smiley-042[1].gif

car-smiley-006[1].gif

whodat.png

fahr27.gif

GeauxLSU

denny said:
The last few of my post has the same amount. Is this thing working right. This one will probably have the same a number as my last post 21.
Denny,
I'll try an actually answer your question. ;)
When you make a new post, the post counter goes up by one on ALL posts. The counter does not 'stick' on that particular post.
Meaning your first post shows #1. Your second post will show #2 and then if you go look at your first post again it will then also show #2. The 'post count' number on EVERY post is 'in synch' with each new post. Make sense?
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Handgunner

:clap:
GeauxLSU said:
Denny,
I'll try an actually answer your question. ;)
When you make a new post, the post counter goes up by one on ALL posts. The counter does not 'stick' on that particular post.
Meaning your first post shows #1. Your second post will show #2 and then if you go look at your first post again it will then also show #2. The 'post count' number on EVERY post is 'in synch' with each new post. Make sense?
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
:clap: :clap: :cool: :clap: :clap: ::gone:

denny

I see, how stupid of me!!!!! Learn somthing new everyday here at Woody's, no matter how insignificant it may be.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
"And the blind could see!"

I'm proud at least one of us was able to figure out what had you so confused. (I think) ::huh: