Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Paris Hilton

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Teresa Heinz-Kerry

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Which one of these is the biggest skank?

T :flag:

Muygrande

She is now the ultimate in skankness!!!! :bounce:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I can think of a few names that are not on that list. I think they could top those. But I put my vote in for Paris Hilton.

mpowell

anna nicole's got my vote. i can't believe i actually watched a whole episode of her reality show a couple of years ago. i didn't know whether to throw up, feel pity for her, or pity myself for not watching ANYTHING else!

Toliver

Someone email the results to John Kerry and see if it will make him pull out of the race.

H

HT2

Well.....

I couldn't vote for "2" of them.....

So, I gave the "nod" to "ANNA"......

She is just plain "NASTY"!!!!!!!!!

She is just ate up with "SKANKNESS"!!!!!!!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Muygrande

HT, you can't use the word SKANKNESS!! I just invented it in my post and it's a proprietary word now!!! If you send $9.95 to my offshore account you may use it freely at will to describe Anna Nicole, Theresa Heinz or any of the other "Skankolette's"(this would be another new word)!! :cool:

Come to think of it as long as it's these Skankmeister's you can use it free!! :D :bounce:

jeclif

good word you must have been watching the news and listened to the kerry bunch how can anyone belive them :banginghe

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Muygrande said:
HT, you can't use the word SKANKNESS!! I just invented it in my post and it's a proprietary word now!!! If you send $9.95 to my offshore account you may use it freely at will to describe Anna Nicole, Theresa Heinz or any of the other "Skankolette's"(this would be another new word)!!

Hire John Edwards after the election to file. He will be out of work then.

Muygrande

Howard Roark said:
Hire John Edwards after the election to file. He will be out of work then.
:whip: :cool: :D