When you have to go #2 while hunting???

When you have to go #2 while hunting, what do you do?

• Pinch up tight, hold for better times or until it is an emergency!

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Do like the bears do, I come prepared with paperwork!

Votes: 68 72.3%

• Total voters

DSGB

Both. I always come prepared, but don't want to ruin a hunt. I try and wait it out, but when it gets to be too much, I go wherever I can make it. Always have your weapon close by, though.

marknga

GONetwork Member
I try to always be prepared, but luckily haven't had an emergency in a long time. Two years ago my Dad and I were out in Wyoming hunting mule deer( 2 yrs ago this week) it was cold, around zero, 10 inches of snow on the ground opening morning. You know just a brutal day for a middle ga boy! Anyway my Dad says he gets back into the area we had scouted and set up his blind and the "mood hits" Well at first he tried to "dismiss it" and concentrate on hunting but the "urges" were overwhleming. SO he decides there ain't but one thing to do; take care of business. Do you know how many layers of clothes us middle ga boys had on? He said the bushes and branches looked like a clearance sale at Bass Pro Shop! Needless to say he was highly motivated to finish.

Mark

sgsjr

Banned
While taking care of business, better listen for other hunters, be on guard if you hear, "John, load the gun! I heard a buck snort!"

L

loouuii

Thats half the reason I hunt, to make like a bear in the woods

Several of the guys and me included just get down and let her rip. I do like several others posting this one and make a small hole then cover it. Only problem with that is if I dont hide it I'll step in it shonuff. :eek: :eek: :D

mpowell

i use the "bush doctrine"--take a pre-emptive, you know, before heading to the stand just in case. don't want to take any chances. find a nice, quiet spot near my jeep and take care of business! ahh, i feel better already!

Catfish369

Since having my Gall Bladder removed a few years back, "holding it" just isn't an option for me anymore. I'd forget my bullets or my arrows before I'd forget my TP.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
I used to be able to "pinch up tight", but since I had my gall bladder taken out, there is no more of that. When it's time to go, it's time to go.

I come with plenty of paperwork and drink a cup of coffee well before my morning hunt to clean out the plumbing before my hunt. Hopefully.

Tommy

BigMassiveDaddy

Depends

nah, just kidding.

One flusher....pray "oh cheeks please stay together"

Two flusher.....git-ir-done asap. however far I make it is how far I make it.

Three flusher.....leave the climber in the tree and slide down my pull rope.