Mystery Lake Labor day weekend

tmooney

What a great weekend it was to fish. I posted this on the other board but you see we no longer have the board, so why not start it off right. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can't post where or what we were using however it shouldn't be to hard to figure out. The first one weighed in right at 5 lbs. and was caught on a blk/blue jig with a twin tail grub trailor. The next one was caught on a mystery bait. That same bait produced about 24 lbs for top 5 fish a day. One day we caught that much in a couple of hours. I guess the hurricane had em a stirriing. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

032692.jpg

032699.jpg

-T

GeauxLSU

Yeah, that's great T. It wasn't aggravating enough you couldn't tell us where it was you were fishing you have to REMIND us you can't tell us even on the new board! :mad: :eek: ;)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

tmooney

I told you. . .

I promised. . . .Besides, with Ivan headed this way, I don't think they'll be any lake left to tell about. I told you it would be real simple if you just thought about it. Someone has already been close.

-T

Randy

You are my hero. Not because you can catch fish becasue you can't, I seen ya. But because you can get a girlfriend like that. Does your wife know about her? I know I would not have caught any fish with her in my boat!

Last edited:

Toliver

TMan...

Why do you keep posting pictures with the bait? Where are the REAL fish?

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Cigar minnows. :D

Jeff Raines

I don't like those pics at all,well the one with libby is nice to look at :D
But where are the pics of me,where was the phone call.

I'll remember this the next time you need help dragging a deer out,I would have helped on the last one if you hadn't shot one of the handles off ;) :whip:

ramblinrack

you done good tm!!!
nice fish too......

;) :D

tmooney

Fuel to the fire?

Here's another pic that shows two more fish. This same pattern is probally no good with all the rains. I'll post this evening if I have time and see if there is more pictures. The pic if of Tim Little. He's fishing the Bass Master Open tournament on Eufaula next week. This is the reason I can't say where or what we're using.

Chris - Bait??? Those are HAWGS. You have to fish with big BAIT to catch those BIG HAWGS!

Jeff - She is good eye candy huh? I didn't invite you b/c we camped out down there and they had no more spots for tents. We got the last three. Most everyone down there was from Florida.

Randy - She doesn't like her picture posted on here when she's not all gussied up but I tell her with these guys, holding a deer head or a fish is alot more attractive! See why I speak so good about her? She's a queen and she knows it!

Here's the picture, enjoy!

032971.jpg

-Terry

Meriwether Mike

Your a smart man TMooney!

If you always treat her like a queen then you will always get to be the king. :cool:

tmooney

I had a great teacher. . .

My father taught me everything I know. Also, did you know Dr Laura pushes that whole principal. If every woman treated there husbands as Kings, then they would in turn respectfully treat them as Queen's? Pretty cool!

-Terry

tmooney

Tournament was Cancelled

Schulze was right and the reason I removed the pictures. A lil storm heads that way and these guys feel the need to call off the tournament. The lake was Lake Eufaula and the bait of choice that weekend was a custom Frog bait that the fish couldn't resist. Tim Little of Acworth was fishing the tournament and we all loaded up and went down to locate some fish. He didn't need much help. The biggest we boated was over 6lbs. with the smallest being around 4.5lbs. My wife even got in on the action and caught a nice one. Enjoy the pictures!!

032700.jpg

032693.jpg

-Terry

Schulze

TM I am pm'ing you to see if it is the same area I know.

tmooney

Back at cha

You sly dog!