BoiledHamDawg is now FootLongDawg

FootLongDawg

Just got everything fixed with the new format. Decided to drop BoiledHamDawg (Was a inside joke about an old girlfiend of Elmer Pud's anyway) and go back to my original choice of FootLongDawg. Now, if I can figure out how to re-do my avatar, all will be well with the world.

leadoff

GONetwork Member
good decision

I like your new name! It's a real WEINER! :bounce: Besides, to be FRANK, I never really understood your old name!

FootLongDawg

Like I said, it was an inside joke. Believe me, when you say boiled ham and old girlfriend in the same breath, you do not want to know anymore :bounce:

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome back, who ever yo are and for whatever reason. :bounce:

TurkeyCreek

FootLongDawg said:
Like I said, it was an inside joke. Believe me, when you say boiled ham and old girlfriend in the same breath, you do not want to know anymore :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
Welcome back to the fire F L Dawg....and i don't think we want to hear the story behind footlong either :speechles

ramblinrack

glad you found your way over here uh, err...fld....did you know that dairy Q's footlong is actually only two 6''er's? btw, i'll work on a new av just for you!

:D :D :D

Al33

Jim Thompson said:
welcome youngster...keep the inside joke inside:D

Jim
:D :clap: :bounce: Good one Jim!

To me at least, a dawg that is only a foot long ain't nothin' but a puppy. :bounce: ;)