This morning must have been the day to be in the woods.

zksailfish

congrats

I hope to see a buck half that size this year. Congrats

Jkidd

Mannnn If he had just made it one more year....... He would of been smaller roflol... Great buck and tell the lucky hunter congrats...

Jason

Meriwether Mike

It was good to meet you yesterday 300mag. Did you make it back down to West Point to hunt today? Your cousin is on to some good spots. Good luck this year.

striper commander

Nice to meet you to southern steel. I am gonna go to west point again in the morning and see what happens. I scouted around my house today on the farm and found some scrapes and rubs but nothing special. My cousin went down yesterday morning and hunted a little he is excited to be in the club maybe ya'll will get a nice one down there good hunting jamie.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Truth be told------ that is Virgils pet deer he has been training for 3 years ---the sit and stay commands were fairly easy to get the buck to do but that "play dead" he just now got him to do!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YA'll tell Virgil I said great buck :fine: eddy moore

Trigabby

WOW!!!

Now, that is a man..

Mike, Tell Virgil that ole Steven and Noel say hey! and congratulate him for us.... what a bruiser!