What do you do to earn a living?

HuntinMaconCO

I do technical support for Kodak. Talk to customers all day on the phone and listen to their problems.

Havana Dude

babalabalabalababalalaba

I'm just a gigalo!

Nah, really, just a fireman and a carpenter.

Buzz

I design Enterprise Intranet and Internet Portal and Information Systems for larger companies. I have programmed for many years in C++ on UNIX, C++ for Windows Client Server apps, dozens and dozens of Intranet and Internet systems in JSP, ASP, Java J2EE solutions, .Microsoft NET, SharePoint, etc.

My title is a Software Architect but that does not really say what I do.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Unemployed.....but I did work in project management and management for software development in IBM for 31 years and then as a consultant for them for another 7 years.

Just an old retired full time grandpa now.

Randy

I work for an Architectural Firm writing specs., quality control and building code confirmation. 20 years and I am about tired of it. I want to sell T shirts on the beach.

TimR

I'm a supervisor in the call center of a real estate investment firm in Atl. They treat us well and I like the folks I work with but I basically get yelled at a lot for stuff that isn't my fault.... not the most fun I've ever had but it pays the bills.....

tr

Last edited:

T-Bone

I own a few businesses here in N. Ga.

Alpha Omega Real Estate
American Sign Co. and part owner of
Advantage Decks and Siding
full time father of two boys with a third due Christmas day

guess I'm a little busy too eh? :D

243Savage

Telecom....thank me when your phone works. :D

Last edited:

Bowhunter24

I am a horseshoer, i love my job, pays good and lets me workformyself so i can take off more to go hunting

Just 1 More

Bowhunter24 said:
I am a horseshoer, i love my job, pays good and lets me workformyself so i can take off more to go hunting
Knew a guy named Denny who did the same thing around the Wesley Chapel, Quail Hollow area.. You know him??

Dub

A crew leader (production supervisor) at a local tire manufacturer....work various rotating shifts to allow a few weekdays every month to hunt.

I work with some of the finest people on Earth. I am truly blessed in this regard.

Parker Phoenix

stravis said:
I'm a project manager for a construction company.

Which one. I own a commercial drywall company, besides drywall we also do steel stud framing, and acoustical ceilings. Figured we might know each other.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Land Surveyor - in charge of overseeing about 14 field crews, along with client relations, job calculations, GPS processing, supply clerk, job scheduler, a few quotes for projects here and there, assistant project management, coffee maker, etc, etc.

Not enough time in the day to accomplish everything and that is working pretty much 60 hours every week.

My second job is the family and chores around the house.

My third job is the best - part time deer and turkey hunter

bigdave

me i'm a lowly little mechanic/shop manager. if you need any work around fayetteville, GA call williams auto serv. and ask for dave. :yeah: little cheap adv. :rofl: