OK, I'm gettin' flusterated with these smilies!

Al33

I often get a message telling me I have TOO many when I try to post a response. Heck fire, it ain't like I am HT2 using a bunch of these ::huh: . ;)

How many are too many? I ain't got it figured out yet. It appears to be 5 or more but could be less. Anyone else getting these messages?

Al

leadoff

GONetwork Member
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

five = too many

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Currently I have it set to an unlimited amount of attachments including smilies....not working obviously...added to the list :banginghe

H

HT2

Al......

Don't know brother......

I just put 'em on there until they tell me it's too many.......

HMMMM?????

Let's see......

:p ;) :D :eek: :mad: :eek: ::huh: :rolleyes: :shoot: :flag: :confused: :( :clap: ::huh: :cool: :whip: :bounce: :) :type: :banginghe ::;

Al33

Thanks Jim,

Looks like all is well now. :clap:

Now then, can we get the little guy on his back laughin' and Kickin'? I like him. :)

dixie

a "tongue in cheek" might help also. those silly things, I think, help anyone reading a post to know how to take the message, We're all guilty at one time or the other, of reading a reply and taking whats said a completely different way than it's meant

gordoshawt

a "tongue in cheek" might help also. those silly things, I think, help anyone reading a post to know how to take the message, We're all guilty at one time or the other, of reading a reply and taking whats said a completely different way than it's meant

I try to imagine you with a real deep voice, reading glasses, and a cup of hot chocolate. You are making a statement. Am I right?

60Grit

I try to imagine you with a real deep voice, reading glasses, and a cup of hot chocolate. You are making a statement. Am I right?

That is the most eloquent kill of a thread I have ever read.......:bounce:

You are a prodigy...:cheers:

REMINGTON710

Dixie does have a deep voice, problie reading glasses, but it surly is a cup of cofffee::ke: :banana: :banana: