the wifes gonna kill me

mikel

went to the gun shop this morning to order me a couple boxes of 150gr.sst for the ol weatherby and wound up at the honda place.to make a long story short i bought a 2005 honda rancher.this evening at my house might be interesting.wish me luck.

Randy

Look at it this way she can only kill you once. Besides, who wears the pants in your family? Tell her until she makes the payments she can't tell you what and when to buy. You guys take too much off your wives!

rip18

You are a brave soul!

Make sure to stop & pick up some flowers, chocolate candy, & anything else you know she likes!!!

Be sure to stop by a pharmacy to for the cold packs, pain relievers, band aids, and other supplies that YOU will be needing....

Man, I hate to imagine...

Randy

Yes. Unfortunatley my second wife is paying for my first wife's mistakes. I pay all the bills so my wife has no say so over what I spend. She does not even know what I make! She has her money and I have mine and never the two shall meet. Some say that is not being married, but in this relationship it takes all those money problems out of the equation. I do spend a little on her at Christmas.

teethdoc

Randy,

My wife does make all the payments. Having a sugar mama is not such a bad gig. I've got a feeling I'll be returning the favor though.

Hambone

Best of luck Mike !!

I suspect that we've all done something similar in various degrees.

Let us know if you need a place to stay. :whip:

TurkeyCreek

Good luck tonite Mike!!

Randy.....your fan club just keeps growing everyday!!!!! You ARE the MAN!!!! :D

Trigabby

Reminds me of when I brought my boat home..

I'd been "discussing" it with my wife for two years or so.. Gotta tired of waiting so I went and bought it..

During the final volley of our drawn out discourse, she said "You didn't even discuss this with me" and I said "Babe, we've been talking about getting it for two years.." End of discussion.

Now, she loves it...

But, I can't wait 'til she finds out about the new rifle I have coming.. hahahaha...

CAL

My ole Daddy said "any man who says he is boss at home will lie about something else".Randy,you can blow that smoke on the rest of them but not me!I know ya just kidding.

Mike,I hope ya got all ya insurance paid up including your buriel policy.When ya go to dodging don't forget to watch your teeth. :bounce:

Jeff Phillips

Since she's going to be mad anyway...

Stop and pick up that new rifle you were looking at and some new camo :p

How much madder can she get? :bounce:

nchunter

Keith Murray said:
I wear the pants around my house. Of course, my wife picks them out and lays them out for me every day! ::gone:
ha lol :bounce:

Meriwether Mike

We need to go ahead and line up the casket bearers for Mikel now! We can all wear camo and our Woodys hats. ::gone:

beretta

Been there, done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About this time last year :D She said I could get one if I paid off a credit card...No problem..Card was paid off in October, 1st atv payment not due until Oct :bounce:

beretta:D

Darryl Yates

Miike,tell her ist for the girls..She probally wouldnt believe that either..I know ya had been talking about getting one,BUT ya got more nerve than I did..I begged for a week.. :D Good luck... :whip:

dbodkin

Randy.. I dont even know how much I make ;) You are my hero
She only whoops me once in a while... and after 35 years I guess I'll keep her