Randy

WhenI check out somebody's profile it does not show where they live or their biography and interests. I always like to look at that stuff. What's up? :confused:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Looks like most went through and registered quickly and did not put it in. folks, go to your profile and load up.

Jim

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
I didn't want Randy to know everyhting about me. :D

rjcruiser

Some people like to keep some sense of anonimity. Personally, I think it is crazy how some people post up bunches of pics of themselves and family on the web. Never know what can happen these days.

Oldstick

Some people like to keep some sense of anonimity. Personally, I think it is crazy how some people post up bunches of pics of themselves and family on the web. Never know what can happen these days.

True, every time I try to post my pics with tight clothes and bare bellybutton it always draw all kinds of comments from the dirty old folks on here.

Neither I or my friend can understand why this happens and it is very offensive to us. Can't they understand I already have a friend and I don't put those out in front of the whole world to attract attention from the opposite sex??

:bounce:

FX Jenkins

QuakerBoy

Don't wanna give out too much info round here ;)

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

WhenI check out somebody's profile it does not show where they live or their biography and interests. I always like to look at that stuff. What's up? :confused:

It's a PSA conspiracy...:bounce:

hunter_58

They ask a question thats relevant to their location, or general area , and they still want to keep their location a secrete

FishingAddict

Im not sure how pictures could ever get you in trouble w/o a location. Unless you boss sees that you went fishing all day on a day you called in sick.

That being said, I never put my location or real birthday or anything like that on sites like this.

JWarren

True, every time I try to post my pics with tight clothes and bare bellybutton it always draw all kinds of comments from the dirty old folks on here.

Neither I or my friend can understand why this happens and it is very offensive to us. Can't they understand I already have a friend and I don't put those out in front of the whole world to attract attention from the opposite sex??

:bounce:

Hey.....dress for the job you want. If you do not want that type of attention.....use a softball uniform, it should garner the preferred attention lickity split'

Last edited:

crackerdave

Some folks may be wanted by the LAW!:bounce:

My opinion is,if somebody wants to find you bad enough,they WILL - no matter how or where you hide.To quote the old J.J.Cale song,as sung by the Skynyrd boys:
"I ain't hidin'from nobody,nobody's hidin' from me -that's the way it's s'posed to be." [Call Me the Breeze]

jmharris23

Yeah the LAST thing in the world I am worried about is somebody seeing my picture and location and wanting to come and get me:bounce: