Washington County 8 pointer

01Foreman400

Staff member
Washington County 8 Pointer

Shot this one on this Sunday morning at 8:30. He has 4 main points on the right side and 3 main points on the left side with a kicker coming out of his brow tine.

Darrell

Attachments

• 8 pointer.JPG
    8 pointer.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 774
Last edited:

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Nice Buck - Congratulations...

Looks like things are beginning to heat up in some places...

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Congrats 01f400

good looking buck, thanks for sharing :clap:

leo

Jeff Phillips

Nice buck, congrats!

Al33

Congratulations!!!

Nice rack and it probably is bigger than looks in the pic. Your grin prolly makes it look smaller than it is. ;)

I'm with Milton, what's the story?

Al

H

HT2

Darrell.....

Pretty Good Buck bud!!!!!!!!!!

Looks as if the "RUT" is comin' on in Washington County too!!!!!!!! :fine: :fine:

01Foreman400

Staff member
My brother had seen this buck on Saturday morning right after he shot a doe, but could not get a shot at it. I have a stand about 150 yards from his stand. I hunted it Saturday morning but all I saw was a spike. So I thought I'd give it another try. There was hardly any shooting all morning long so I was starting to have my doubts. I decided I would try the Can Call. After I did that about 30 seconds later he came walking up the hill about 75 yards away. He hit an opening. I only saw him for a few seconds but that was enough to know he was a shooter. I watched him for about 1 minute go through some thick stuff. Then I didn't see him at all. So I hit the Can Call 2 more times shacking nervously. I'm surprised he didn't run away then. I caught movement. He was standing still the whole time. Then he proceeded to make his way toward me. I saw an opening right under a Dogwood Tree so I put my scope on the opening and when he hit the opening I put it on his shoulder and the 7 mag. dropped him in his tracks. This is the 3rd deer I've taken this year because of the Can Call. He stunk real bad and his neck was swollen.

Darrell

01Foreman400

Staff member
Here a better pic of the body.

Darrell

Attachments

• 8 Pointer 2.JPG
    8 Pointer 2.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Hoss

Good looking deer Darrell

Congrats on the deer. Looks like a good sized one. Good to see your having some success.

Hoss

Meriwether Mike

Canned another one. My congrats on a healthy buck.

Duff

Love those tall rack bucks. Nice en

Congrats