Ouch, now that was a beating the Dawgs. .

MCG DAWG

Banned
. . took on Saturday. My hat's off to Auburn. They're definitely "for real". Would love to see them get a shot at USC. Had a great time tailgating on the Plains and met a lot of nice Auburn folks. They really showed me something by their behavior following Reggie Brown's injury. Hearing them pick up our chant of "Reg-gie . . Reg-gie" was awesome.

Anyway, now we can spend two weeks focusing on Wrecking Tech. To get it started here's a lovely article from the Tech student paper on "Flag Boy". In case you haven't seen him he's a guy who twirls the flag in their band.

http://www.nique.net/issues/2004-11-12/focus/3

MCG DAWG

Banned
Yes, the fact that I missed the opportunity . .

. to attend one school and wear tights and twirl a flag in the band of another school bothers me daily. If only I had known that I could express myself with all the other flag boys at Tech I may well have not gone to UGA. ::gone:

Meriwether Mike

Hey MCG ask me sometime about the story of the UGA mascot who could not even change a tire. :D

Meriwether Mike

Now you know ole uga cannot get a drivers license. This was the young student who wears the mascots uniform MCG.