When it rains, it pours

reylamb

After finding out the news yesterday of my wife's miscarriage, this happened on the way to work this morning:

I am trying to get the pic in here.

Attachments

• DSC00119.JPG
    DSC00119.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Mac

Sorry about your baby.

What else???

Skipper

Banned
I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. That happened to my wife when we were trying for our second child, and I know what it's like. We hadn't told anyone yet and had went to Gatlinburg for the weekend to celebrate it. Whatever happened, happened Saturday night. My wife moped around for days. The next month though, it worked out we we now have 2 daughters. :clap:

Skipper

GeauxLSU

Rey,
The truck can be fixed.
Very sorry for you and your wife's loss. In due time it will happen.... ::;
Keep the faith.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

reylamb

A truckload of wlrkers decided to turn in front of me this morning. My left elbow and shoulder are really starting to hurt. The passenger door will not open, and the frame appears bent. For some reason the airbag did not deploy?

My wife is really handeling it well. Here comment to me this morning was a quote from Scripture, "All things work together to those that love the Lord." With the grace of God we will get through this.

Here is another pic:

Attachments

• DSC00120.JPG
    DSC00120.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 191

TurkeyCreek

man...really sorry to hear all that has happened to y'all this week....keep the faith brother...

H

HT2

Rey.....

Man, I am sorry dude.......

Glad you weren't hurt though......

Keep your head up.......It will get better..... ;)

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Sorry about all your problems. I will keep you in my prayers.

Keith48

Brother, I know what you are going through! My wife miscarried before we had our second boy. Rest assured, you will get to see that baby one day!! That child has already beat you to your Father's house and will be there waiting when you and your wife arrive!!!

AND, I wrecked my truck this morning trying to avoid a moron backing out of the bank teller line. Bad thing is, in my avoiding him, I hit one of those yellow poles between the lanes, and he missed me. So guess what the cop said?? Yep, MY problem!

Hang in there, bud! If you need someone to talk to, let me know and I'll PM my number to you. But right now, I am going to be praying for you. The thief is trying to kill, steal, and destroy! But he is defeated!

fasn8nmom

So sorry for you and your wife. Hope you are all right from the accident.
I have always been told "the good Lord will not put more on your shoulders than you can bear."

You and your wife are in my prayers. My wife and I went through three miscarriages and an unsuccessful surgery before having twins. Believe me I know its extremely rough on you and your wife, but there will be brighter days to come!

Clint-06

My family will be praying for you and your wife, I really love what Keith had to say, He will be there waiting on you....AMEN!

Handgunner

Brighter days will come Reylamb, Keep the faith.