33 Years!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My angel of a wife and I have been married 33 years today. Never in my dreams could I have ever imagined my life would be this great. I am truly Blessed. :yeah:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congratulations Paymaster and Mrs. Paymaster. I've been married 30 years and wouldn't change it for nothing.

Hardy

GONetwork Member
Congratulations.......

That's a long time and both of you should be proud of that accomplishment........it requires a lot of commitment

Nugefan

Many Congrats to you and the Mrs .

I hope you have many many more with each other.....

This is something you see less and less of every year.....

Thanks to you and her for working on a life together ....

You should be an inspiration to all the young bucks coming along ...

Congrats again to ya'll ....

pendy

Congratulations

Just keep on doing what ya have benn doing and you'll see 30 more years. Way to go. Have a wonderful day.

Hoss

Congratulations to both of you on reaching 33 years together. These days, that is quite an accomplishment.

Hoss

dutchman

Congratulations and many happy returns to you and your wife, Paymaster. :clap:

How2fish

Congrats to you and your wife...my wife and I will married 15 years on groundhog's day (I'm a hopeless romantic) my only regret is that I didn't find her sooner...Congrats!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Thanks everyone. :)

B

Bowbender

Paymaster said:
Thanks everyone. :)

Not so quick there mister, I haven’t congrated ya yet... :p

Happy anniversary to you and your bride of 33 years, may you have 50 more. Guess after 33 years you know you picked the right doe...... :fine: :fine: :fine: Congrats my friend. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: