Game Warden says....

scshep2002

Banned
Looty says "Corn is Good" He is on his way to nebraska right now to loot a truck of corn and bring it to GA to sell cheap only $3.00 per 100lb bag get yours while they last :) With apurchase of 5 bags or more you get a free can of Heineken!!!

Thunder

oh my..

What have I done!?!?!?:hair: :hair:

I thought I would just get a couple of folks say they heard something....but back to opinions!!!!:banginghe

Now it's back to :pop: :pop:

oh, fredw.....He said it was a DONE DEAL.

scshep2002

Banned
Destin I aint gots no shame brother!!!! OK I will compromise with you though. I will not post anything else unless it goes past 76 on its own. Fair enough Destin? Howver I have a feeling we are going to see triple digit post numbers on this one well into tomorrow afternoon lol :)

SADDADDY

Thunder said:

I thought I would just get a couple of folks say they heard something....but back to opinions!!!!:banginghe

Yep you let the cat out of the bag::ke:

or should I say "Let the corn out of the bag":bounce:

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
Thunder said:

oh, fredw.....He said it was a DONE DEAL.
Don't worry, Hintz is gonna post a video tape of of friend of his sister's cousin, who knew a guy who's brother spoke with the game warden also!:cheers:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
SADDADDY said:
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy:cool:

My name is CORN!

Corn Baiter:banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:yeah:

You should not try talking with a mouth full of corn.::ke:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
biggame11 said:
Branchminnow,

At least the intelligent one's feel that way I don't know about the others.:cool: :cool:
You know, its kind of strange too, because the ones I talked too do not even seem to bother with it one way or the other. Im sure that theres as many as I have not talked too that do care but Im talking about the ones i know and see fairly regularly.

scshep2002

Banned
SO I can legally hunt over a feeder with soybeans in it? Sorry destin I couldnt hold out any longer it was just toomuch tension lol

SADDADDY

biggame11 said:
I hope most read the Articles in this months GON and maybe just maybe one or two will learn something.::; ::;

Who reads GON:huh:

I just look at all the pictures and the pretty colors, those words just get in the way:bounce:

ahhhhhhh:p

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
biggame11 said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They think that it's a major waste of resources and time checking fields or property for a kernel of corn.:crazy:

BTW who says corn is the only thing that's used for Supplemental Feed?:crazy:

I happen to like soybeans or high protein feed but that's just me, most on here only think of CORN.

I hope most read the Articles in this months GON and maybe just maybe one or two will learn something.::; ::;
I havent really asked them why. And i just wish my GON would get here. must take a little more time to get em here having to go up hill.:bounce:

scshep2002

Banned
Hey I am addicted to this crap lol I couldnt help it lol Hat me love me whip me I dont care but I have to post!! I was shaking it was so bad Had the Post DT's watching others post and I couldnt I am sorry but you are right Destin it is shameful lol

But I think admitting i have a problem is the 1st step to recovery :) So there is hope afterall!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Canola Oil or Cocoanut oil? What'll it be fellas?

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

IdRatherBHunting

Im taking corn orders for "Collin's mobile corn distributers"
we come to your stand.

Hurry while supplies last book your corn now and save$$$$
the 1st 1000 orders recieve a free coozie.

W4DSB

"put the money back in the DNR"
for what more chefs at Charlie Elliott?

"this months GON"..............
no magazine here yet!

When it rains it pours....................... yellow acorns that is

Hardwood man

It,s OK to feed deer during the off season to help the does with the fawns and bucks to be healthy and ready for the rut. But it just aint right to shot a deer that hangs around year round eating everyday. I have lived in my house for 4 years now and have had a feeder on the ridge just within sight behind it since we lived here. I have seen several bucks and a bunch of does raise their youngens around it. Have never hunted back there and don't see shooting one back there ever.
Why would anyone want to hunt over bait?