moultrie or stealth cam??

which digital game camera to buy???

• moultrie spy200 3.1 Mp digital ($169)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • stealth cam STC-WD1 1.3 Mp digital ($169)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • neither, they're both crappy

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
The new Moultrie 3.1 megapixel or the older 1.3

Moultrie is fastest except for Cuddie. The have friendly customer service. We have 8 at my club

BTW can you post some more pics of your girl (without you in them)?

I have never used moultrie but stealth cam is got to be the biggest peice of junk there is.I had one and my brother had one and neither one works.Trail timer is the best I have had so far.If they made a digital that would be my pick!:cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I have a Stealth Cam 35mm which is very finicky. I get lots of pictures of my food plots without any animals in the picture because of the slow shutter speed.

Santa gave me a Cuddeback for Christmas and it took three pictures of me before I could get out of range when I set it up last weekend.

cmzshooter

I've got the Moultrie cheapo. $99 bucks at Bass Pro. It works great if set up at a feeder(AND NO, I DONT HUNT OVER THE FEEDER) but has a very slooooooow trigger speed. It takes pretty good pics for a cheap rendition of a trail camera. I hunt a lot of small suburban wood lots and figured if someone wanted to steal it I would rather be out $100 instead of $500. It serves the purpose of what I got it for-trying to figure out what is coming and at what time. The only other drawback is battery life. In this cold weather it will eat up a 6v in about a week. I would recommend getting a set of rechargable 6v to swap regularly. Hope it helps

camotoy

i got the 1.3 and 3.1 from moultrie and have had great pics with them both ,,the 3.1 triggers a lot faster than the older moldel ,,i have well over 2000 pics and no problems!!:clap: :clap:

BRONCO26

Forget Them Both And Spend The Extra Money And Buy A Cuddeback. We Have 5 Of Them At Our Camp And They All Work Great. Battery Life Is Good For About 1,000 Pictures. That Is Just My Opinion.