Looking for a family dog?? Rescued English Pointer needs home!

Rescued English Pointer needs a family home. Right now this dog is in the care of Companion Animal Rescue, Inc. Approx. 1yr old black and white male, neutered. He is extremely affectionate and good with kids. He is extremely gunshy and will not be adopted as a hunting dog. If you are a lover of the breed and want to open your home, then please contact comanimalrescue@aol.com for adoption application and adoption fee information. For questions, please contact mallory.banke@gmail.com.

For more info go to: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16078235?rvp=1

I'm trying to attach photos now....

Attachments

• DSCN2151.jpg
    DSCN2151.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 525
  • DSCN2108.jpg
    DSCN2108.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 517
  • DSCN2109.jpg
    DSCN2109.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 525
  • DSCN2134.jpg
    DSCN2134.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 520
He is very gunshy and the rescue group doesn't want him used for hunting. He needs to be a family dog. They don't mind what you do for recreation, they just don't want HIM to be used for hunting or placed in a kennel environment. We haven't had much luck advertising him on traditional dog rescue sites, so I thought I would appeal to the people who know the breed best!

This guy has been with me for 6wks! He needs a home ASAP! He is great with kids and other dogs and cats. He is crazy about birds and has a great personality!

william johnson

has he been fixed?If not ill come and get him today and give him a good home.We dont use guns 4 the kind of huntin we do anyway

Thanks for your interest William, but he has been fixed.

I knew it was a longshot to place him on this forum, but I thought I had a chance of finding someone who had a lot of history with the breed but already had enough hunters and maybe wanted a family pet. If someone happens to be interested, please contact comanimalrescue@aol.com because I have no authority to place this dog.

He is very gunshy and the rescue group doesn't want him used for hunting. He needs to be a family dog. They don't mind what you do for recreation, they just don't want HIM to be used for hunting or placed in a kennel environment. We haven't had much luck advertising him on traditional dog rescue sites, so I thought I would appeal to the people who know the breed best!

:banginghe Anyone with 1/2 a brain wouldn't want a 1 yr old male EP for a family pet.:crazy:

settergirl

I am interested in him. Please give me a number and I will call you so we can talk without rude comments from other posters. Thanks