Berryhunter has changed names!

RPD#99

Hey fellers,

I changed my name from berryhunter to RPD#99. It stands for Rome Police Department badge #99! BTW, Rookie school is prety cool! GCIC is a pain but otherwise we are having a great time! ;)

Toliver

I guess there's another positive about the old forum crashing. You get to change your name and I don't get my butt kicked by Chuck Martin for calling him a big sissy! :D

Get OC'd yet?

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good Luck in school

It'll be overe 4 you know it.

RPD#99

Well, we start firearms next week. I am still in rookie school. 3 weeks until Mandate. Why is Ga Law so hard to pass? I haven't been OC'd yet! We have to work the Shriners parade next Saturday! We will be directing traffic! I haven't been deer hunting yet either! That stinks! I will wait until rifle season opens I guess! :banginghe
Shaun

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Beign a Police Office is worth not being able to hunt.

ramblinrack

good luck to you shaun! be careful out there. from your stats last year...i'm sure the deer are breathing a sigh of relief that your huntin is limited? from the damage you did to the population last year, they need a year or two of you not huntin!
;) :D

pendy

Berryhunter

Sure glad you are back with us!!! I was wondering how your training was going but I'm glad to hear it is going good. Keep us posted on how your doing.

H

HT2

Berry.....

Cool Brother.....

Glad all is well, and glad to see you back here at Woody's..... :clap:

HMwolfpup

Hey

Shaun, glad to see your making it through. Get in touch with me when you have a few minutes, I still have the plaque from the GONetwork for you. Congrats on the RPD again.