I apologize for calling Tech "Nerds" . . ..

MCG DAWG

Banned
. .I mean how could you consider a school with the following official cheers to be Nerds? My bad.

Note- Cheers taken from the following Tech website.
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/tbook/traditions/cheers.html

E to the X dy dx,
E to the X dx,
Tangent Secant Cosine Sine,
Square roots, cube roots, Poisson brackets,
Disintegrate 'em Yellow Jackets!

Differential "X"!,
Differential "Y"!
"A" square, "B" square
Integral of pi!
Engineers touchdown!
Engineers yell!
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets!
Fight like elmoelmoelmoelmo!

My mistake. Surely every school out there mentions square roots, integral of pi, etc in their cheers. I thereby retract my Nerds statement. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MCG DAWG

Banned
Definitely not a Techie . . .

. . . someone else on a Georgia website found that Tech cheer page and posted it. I felt it should be shared with the world.

It's rivalry week and other than a one day reprieve on Thursday for the holiday it's my obligation as a Dawg to give Tech "heck". It's their responsibility to give it all right back to me. It's what makes this rivalry so fun.

I've already gotten two pro-Tech voicemails from some guys I know that went there. I'm sure they'll appreciate it when I return the favor at 6am from our tailgate spot in Athens on gameday!

TurkeyCreek

MCG.....the NCAA made Tech quit using those cheers cause when they would play teams like UGA, FSU, Clemson their players would hear those cheers and be just dumb-founded and dazed trying to understand words and terms they had never heard. NCAA said it was unfair tactics on Tech's part... ::ke: :bounce:

MCG DAWG

Banned
Well I'd love to know . . .

. . how many guys wearing urine yellow and white on Saturday are taking or have taken Calculus or "Diffy Q"?

I'd be willing to bet VERY few on BOTH sides of the ball could make heads or tails of those cheers. Heck, I took those classes and I'm not too sure I understood them!

Hawg

Banned
MCG DAWG said:
. . how many guys wearing urine yellow and white on Saturday are taking or have taken Calculus or "Diffy Q"?

Thats Too Funny!!! :D :D :D :D I really enjoy how you bash GT and make some of these fans squirm. Keep'em Come'n. :bounce:

Buzz

Hawg said:
Thats Too Funny!!! :D :D :D :D I really enjoy how you bash GT and make some of these fans squirm. Keep'em Come'n. :bounce:

Before you get too excited, remember this is the guy that shot his truck 3 times. ::huh:

TurkeyCreek

MCG DAWG said:

I'd be willing to bet VERY few on BOTH sides of the ball could make heads or tails of those cheers. Heck, I took those classes and I'm not too sure I understood them!

oh, if i was a betting man i'd would gladly take your bet that there are many more Tech players have/will take calculus than ugag players.

I know for a fact that at least some of our players are engineering students. our top freshman, Calvin Johnson, is planning on getting an engineering degree.

HAWG.....MCG making us squirm??????HAHAHA..now that's funny..