Got my seed from Coopers

horsecreek

And when the sun comes out, another hurricant will be comming again.

1 on the way through the bahamhas and another forming off africa and IVAN aint past yet..
you could top seed a crabapple......

Aint it great!

The way it looks we might get lucky this go around. That would work out great to get it planted this weekend and then the next storm comes through and packs it all down.:clap:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Chris, You may not get any rain while on the tractor, but I bet the ground will be real wet.

Jim

oh

nothing like moisture in the ground. Sure beats past years when at the end of the day you felt like you had all of south Georgia up your nose.:D
Down on our lease we have sandy soil. When Frances came through. I went down there the day the rain came through. Man huge mud puddles every where. The very next day, water no where to be found in the mud puddles.:p
We'll get it in the ground. We just need a cover rain to get the best results. Since I live so close to our lease. In past years I would plow spread fertilzer and wait for rain. When the rain was coming I would run down there and spread my seed and smile.;) Now I just have too much on my plate. I have to do like everyone else. Plant & ::;

Walkie Takie

Waiting to plant

look's like we will have to wait till next weekend to plant oh well aleast I will get to hunt
some , w/t