Who else forgot Valentines Day ?

GA DAWG

I dont see how you forget it.All I saw yesterday was valentines day junk.Everwhere on sides of roads on the computer on tv.You must not have got out much yesterday!!!

Buzz

Darcy said:
i dont understand why it is such a big deal to some people! its not a real holiday! i mean, you'd be in trouble if it was an anniversary or christmas.... but come on, valentines day?

You are still young. You have a few more years before you turn scornful ;)

(sarcasm BTW)...

I don't make a big deal out of it. If you treat a woman right all year, V.D. (nice initials) shouldn't be a big deal.

Darcy

7x57 said:
You are still young. You have a few more years before you turn scornful ;)

(sarcasm BTW)...

I don't make a big deal out of it. If you treat a woman right all year, V.D. (nice initials) shouldn't be a big deal.

i dont think i have it in me to be scornful!

like you pointed out, "V.D. no big deal" (and i'm quoting you on that!)

Mrs. Arrow3

dawglover73 said:
Yeah, but even more endearing when it is for no good reason, rather than on a synthetic holiday!

Exactly, and that's why it meant so much to me when Brandon sent me beautiful flowers several weeks ago on a random day at work for absolutely no reason other than he loved me. He tells me so constantly every day, and always does little things to show me how much I meant to him, as I do for him. But I still enjoyed going out to eat dinner with him for Valentine's, and the sweet card that he gave me. It's just another reminder of how he feels about me, on top of what he does every other day.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I didnt forget, matter of fact I am taking next Tuesday off to be with my wife on valentines day.

REMINGTON710

1. Where is gagirl77 on this.
2. I didn't forget, and to be on the safe side I got my girlfriend a box of chocs and roses

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
sharpshot said:
1. Where is gagirl77 on this.
2. I didn't forget, and to be on the safe side I got my girlfriend a box of chocs and roses

Post 25, where you been man. Have not heard from you in a while, we done put your pic on a milk carton

REMINGTON710

intenet died so cant be on much catch me 3:15-3:25

fulldraw74

Chrisw said:
Post 25, where you been man. Have not heard from you in a while, we done put your pic on a milk carton

uhhhh....i finished the milk last night and used the carton to scare birds out of the garden....:D

REMINGTON710

fulldraw74 said:
uhhhh....i finished the milk last night and used the carton to scare birds out of the garden....:D
:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: gagirl he's being mean

REMINGTON710

Gagirl I Need You Get The Duct Tape

Haahaa Haahaa

REMINGTON710

to her and she can git it out her stash

REMINGTON710

stash where she keep the emergancy duct tape