Angel

Meriwether Mike

Sweet enough to melt a Dads heart! :bounce:

one_shot_no_mor

Awesome!

What a DOLL! Seems like just yesterday when my girls were that size... :rolleyes:

My "baby" turns 20 Saturday...

Where did all those years go?

Jeff Phillips

What a doll :clap:

Seems like just last month she was born!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Beautiful pic T*****

Really a precious picture Tom :), thanks for sharing with us.

leo

Handgunner

An Angel she is... Thanks for sharing!

Hoss

Hang on to that one.

You can refer to it when she is a teenager. Great picture.

Hoss

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Kepp the pic for life. That is one you will be sending in to high school graduations etc.

Jim

Tom Borck

Banned
Thanks guys!! We sure are very proud! She already has the attitude of a teenager. I keep telling her that if she does not stop she will be on restriction until she is 18, kids these days just don't listen. :bounce:

Really she has been great and very healthy....she loves her food....all kinds!!!

Thinking about pureeing a little venison and getting her started early.

ramblinrack

fine lookin youngun tom borck....do you have a brother in statesboro? we used to have a tborck on here...dadgum nutcase if you ask me.

:speechles ::huh: :rolleyes:

and just where is the rolfl icon when you need one?

broadhead

She is cute isn't she!

That nutcase is still funning around the 'boro calling himself
The Buckmaster.... :p :D :speechles
Where is that ROTFL icon?

Tom Borck

Banned
ramblinrack said:
fine lookin youngun tom borck....do you have a brother in statesboro? we used to have a tborck on here...dadgum nutcase if you ask me.

:speechles ::huh: :rolleyes:

and just where is the rolfl icon when you need one?

Thanks!! Hey, Rack the "t" in tborck stands for Tom. thought you might be able to figure that out, but with those two beauties on your side it probably caused a little drain bamage. :bounce:

Hey, broadhead
The "B" in Borck use to stand for "Buckmaster", but I know how intimidated you and Ernie were so I changed it. :whip:

Carp

I knew a guy from Statesboro that they used to call the Buckmaster. He used to slaughter the bucks until he started using a Thermocell. :whip: Nice picture Tom. My two are panning out pretty good so far. The oldest is 14, and the youngest is 9.

Last edited:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great Pic. I know you are proud.

mpowell

glad she has your wife's looks!

only kidding, tom. she is a cute little thing. i'll want one one day. just not any time soon!

GeauxLSU

Now that right there is a little doll baby! Mind bringing her over so I can pinch those cheeks?!?! ;)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil