Ahoy all you 7mm-08 fans

Niner

I see a bunch of y'all like the 7mm-08.
What rifle(s) do you have for this round.
I see where Browning, Winchester, Remingtomb, Ruger, and probably others have rifles in this caliber.

I've been thinking about investing in one of these animals, and would really like to hear what others are using, and what they like/dislike about their weapon.

Thanks! :type:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I love my Remington Model 7 in synthetic and SS.

It's short, lightweight and a joy to carry. The fact that it is a tack driver doesn't hurt either... :bounce:

Randy

I don't know what your regference to Reming"tomb" is but I have a Remington Model 7 Custom Shop gun. These small, light weight, accurate guns are what make the 7mm-08 the perfect white tail round. The round is great but add it to a short action light weight accurate rifle and you have the perfect outfit. There is nothing I dislike about this weapon.

Slayer

Thompson Center ENCORE !!!!!

shooting Federal Premium 140gr Ballistic tips.....bark here, bite way over yonder!!!! :shoot: :shoot:

Meriwether Mike

See my post under the Hornady SST thread for my opinion. Mine is "Bad Medicine" for deer! :shoot:

Niner

Looks like a lot of y'all are using the Reminton M7.
Does that unit have a "hinged floorplate", or is it a "blind magaizine"? :flag:

Dub

Yep...my model seven is a stainless / synthetic in .308.

It has a hinged floorplate.

deerhunter401

i have a Savage Model 10 Serria in 7mm-08,

ufg8r93

7-08

That's mine on top - an engraved T/C custom shop in camo/blued. With a 3.5-10x50 Nikon Monarch.

Attachments

• 2005 Centerfire Deer Weapons.JPG
    2005 Centerfire Deer Weapons.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,437

257 roberts

I have a Ruger 77 MKII stainess/syn. 7mm08REM with a Bushnell 3200 Elite, shoot Winchester Supreme 140gr Ballistic Tip, its a mighty little round.:shoot:

ZACK

Mine is a T/C encore camo stock w/ blued barrel.

Pentax 3X9X40, shooting 139 gr. Horndady SST's

Hunted with it two seasons, pulled the trigger 4 times and have had 4 deer drop where they stood.

It is a great set up and a wicked round!

Duramax

I have a Browning A-Bolt blued/composite with BOSS. It has a hinged floor plate with removable magazine. It is a mighty fine shooting rifle!

Just 1 More

My daughter has the NEF Handi Rifle 7mm-08 w 3x10 50mm
Great rifle.. I have killed hog with it myself and fired it at the range several times.. Shoots very accurate and very nice to handle.
Let one of my friends borrow it one time when his scope broke during a hunt and he fell in love with it