teethdoc

After a complete makeover, I don't look much like my avatar photo, and I don't have it on my computer anymore. Guess you guys will just have to remember me as the handsome young fellow from the past.

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks, Now if HT and a few more will get rid of their ugly mugs I can stand to view Woody's more. :clap:

Trigabby

Speaking of avatars...

Amazingly enough, I think I saved mine.. woohoo...

Uhh.. and I had to wait to get home to check my home email before I could post.. :confused:

gabuckeye

Teethdoc

I don't think I am going to miss that avatar. I will say that anytime I have Woody's on at work and someone walks by they always stop and ask about your avatar.

Carp

I don't know about the rest of yall, but when I read posts by Tom and Teethdoc, and several others, and I see those goofy avitars I actually imagine that they look like that. I'm gonna miss the old avitar ! :whip:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You .............

teethdoc said:
After a complete makeover, I don't look much like my avatar photo, and I don't have it on my computer anymore. Guess you guys will just have to remember me as the handsome young fellow from the past.

Teethdoc, the whole world thanks you :clap: :cool: .... ;)

leo

Randy

I finally figured out how to make one last night. Looks like I still need to resize though. I is bigger than most of Ya'lls.

Randy

It was killed in Florida. My wife's cousin owns a big ranch down there. He used to own the North American Archery Group (Bear, Jennings, GOlden Eagle, etc. including the Bear Museum) until he sold it to Escalade last year and the Meuseum to BPS. They invited us down January to help them get rid of some of their pigs. I killed two. This one and a sow for eating. This one is being mounted and I should have it back real soon. I had a wonderful time but the greatest part to me was seeing pictures of all of the people who have been huntng there. All the guys from Mossy Oak, Redhead etc. I hope to go back again this coming January.

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Yall Are Making the Boy's Mama Cry...

She loves her first-born baby boy - And she's got lots of pics of her precious little teethdoc...

Attachments

• woody.teethdoc.avatar.gif
    woody.teethdoc.avatar.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 180

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
And His Little brother Rapid Fire Too...

Attachments

• woody.markavatar.gif
    woody.markavatar.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 171

GrandSlamHunter

HuntinTom

Just as we were beginning to celebrate, Dad has to bring back these frightening images! :speechles BTW, my wife thinks that's really Teethdoc. :D

GSH

Al33

Darn it Tommy,

You just wouldn't leave well enough alone, would you? :( :rolleyes:

Those pic's are even more graphic with this new and improved site. :speechles

I like Randy's pig alot better. :clap:

Al

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
BTW, my wife thinks that's really Teethdoc
That's why he went into pidiatric dentistry - The only way he can work on kids is to strap them to the chair... :p Al - That hurts ;)

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Boy! I can take toothdoc and Rapid Fire's, but dern Al! Couldn't you find a pic anywhere on the www that is not so HIDEOUS!!!! :shoot: :D

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
I saved a pic for an avatar to my computer......

what do I look in the computer to bring it up??..........yeah, I'm a field biologist and ignorant to computers. :confused: