Lake Chehaw Bite is on

Went out this morning, caught 3, a 2.5, 2. and a 1.8 within an hour. Had to go get some things done so I left, but it's nice to see some good fish coming from Chehaw.

Ken

Papercuts

where u gettin em at. down around cromatie in the grass?
wat they hittin on. i wanna go really bad tommorow as it will be the only chance this week.

shoot me a pm or a text 229 eight nine four 7065

caught one sunday on a spinnerbait on the point by the apartments headed to the kichifoonee

I caught all of them early and on docks, these were fish holding before going on the beds except the smaller one, I don't know what he was up to. Caught them on Texas Rigged worms.

Ken

diamondback

they still have them afternoon tournaments up there?There are usually some good fish up there this time of year.If I were goin tomorow I would go to what I have heard some call the five finger slough and throw a junebug trick worm over the coontail and spinnerbaits in the stumps.White frogs in the grass will also produce a few.

Papercuts

will give that a shot first. im going to go after i get off work and thats at 6 so on the water by 645 hopefully.

just mite wait to go early sunday morning if the weather is good.

will figure it out tommorow morning when i wat up.lol.

shoalbass

They were moving some water today, Blackshear was down and the river around Newton went up about 2 ft. Congrats on a good day. caught some good ones a Blackshear today.

Papercuts

So i can call blackshear to fond out when they are moving water rite. My cousin had tolde in the past its always best if they are moving water i just thought he ment at the local dam never thought blackshear would have so much affect on the fish here. Shows wat i know. Lol.

Blackshear has been hot, pulling water is gooood! I fish Blackshear 90% of the time, but wanted to check out Chehaw. I know they had the night tournaments last year, not sure. I don't fish tournaments, burned out on them back in the 90's, now I fish for fun and take out guide trips once in a while. Lots more fun than tournament fishing to me and on the guide trips, I always cash, not necessarily so in tournaments.

Ken

Nitram

i fish chehaw and the flint 2 or 3 times a week with fair results, but the last few weeks the bites has slowed significantly.