new homebrew build's and custom camo!! more pics

bowtie

i have a quick question, and first off let me say that they look great. but my question is with all of this "be as scent free as possible".... will all of the chemicals used to make them hinder the deer from coming around or do you think they just get used to it? not bashing what you have done or anything like that so don't take it the wrong way, and I'm not trying to high jack your thread and turn it into a scent discussion, but just curious.

the pl 375 scent will leave after about a week...thats when we paint them...couple days for that scent to leave...then they go to the woods.....also...you need to be scent free when hanging your cams...take all the caution you can....:cheers:

bowtie

really i think the camo is for hiding from humans not the deer....i have several solid black builds...deer never pay any attention too....

Bowtie is right.. The real tree bark is brittle last along time though and is the best looking camo it takes alot of time to piece hem together and most people one are not going to pay for it. And 2 not going to spend the time to do it. Most folks want something right now.. It's really a mater or preference