Allen Creek???

Rebel 3

Anybody ever hunt Allen Creek in Gainesville and could you give me any suggestions. It is close and would be a good spot to go after work.

whithunter

I have hunted there a couple of times but never shot anything. It is a very nice piece of land. I did see a couple of does each time I have hunted there. If you get a chance you should check it out. There are lots of mature hardwoods and several overgrown fields. Good Luck

ugabowhunter

hunted there a bunch last year. from what i could tell the good looking spots are covered with folks til rifle season. i would head to the end of the road then hike back to the right toward the old clear cut area. there is a creek back there and there are lots of deer and good rubs along the creek. once rifle season starts the place dies, try the open fields on the right side of the road through the woods and along the creek.

C

CARVER

allen creek

I plan onhunting it some after work myself, i work in downtown gainesville so i can be ther in about 10 min. i've scouted it a few times, found good sign but never hunted it. was told by a few guys that hunt it to hunt it during the week and after gun season opens.