found a cool sign in the mountains

DanSmith

Banned
just toolin around AND LooK at that!!
DSC01621.jpg

Toliver

So woody is now out "pedaling" his services?

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I tell ya, that Woody is into a little bit of everything. I remember awhile back someone posted pic's of his BBQ Resturant... :D

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Only in America. :D

H

HT2

Wow!!!!!!!!

That Woody feller really gets around.....

He is what you might call.......

DIVERSE in all aspects........ :p :p :p

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
The Man's Everywhere...

Attachments

• woody.woodys.2.gif
    woody.woodys.2.gif
    87.7 KB · Views: 304

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Little Known Fact...

He even made an album with Arlo Guthrie once...

Attachments

• woody.woodys.4.gif
    woody.woodys.4.gif
    48 KB · Views: 273

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
:D :D :D ------- neat way to raise my post count. :whip:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
hey dan ur in

my neck o the woods LOL Our Woody is a lot better than that other woody........I have worked with the mountain bike imposter back when I worked at Unicoi, he's one of them thar treehuggin types. For some reason he fits right in with a lot of the people who come up from Atlanta every weekend.............Not many true natives left around here :( O yeah Dan next time your up stop by Unicoi and say hi my wife works up there..... Unicoidawg GODAWGS :flag:

DanSmith

Banned
Unicoidawg, I used to go up and fish in the mountains quite a bit! -I would camp by the stream- catch a few trout for break fast, now its getting crowded ., folks don't want you to sleep in the national forrest any more.I used to put up my pup tent & sleep any where ! I don't think you can any more! whats up with that? ::huh:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
special intrest groups

the larger atlanta gets the more peole that move up to north georgia. the more nonoutdoors type u have the more people complain about things they don't understand. The more they complain the more the legislature listens and then little thing u and I used to enjoy such as camping in a certain area, fishing, and one day hunting is restricted all because some idiot that comes up one or two weekends a year doesn't like what u and I do..... I hate to get on a soap box but that is what is gonna happen if we don't speak our minds............... :shoot: Now what was it I was saying?????????? Awwww nevermind LOL Unicoidawg Go DAWGS O yeah the fishing can be good if ya know where to go.....