Opening day of 03 gun season was kind to me.. :D

Attachments

• 99.JPG
    99.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
well crud, now its small, owell Ill figure it out one day..Heres a closer up of the buck. 8 pointer was a 9 but brow tine is broke off. taken 03 opener in Talbot.. Neck shot at 45 yards dropped him in his tracks. :D

Attachments

• 8 npoint 03.JPG
    8 npoint 03.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 708
Last edited:

nchunter

man nice deer,good way to start out the season! :cool:

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Ramey my stand is about 100 yards from yalls line.. Im sure he was running both lands.. Dern pic makes him look smaller.. :D

Ramey Jackson

Well you're in the right spot then. The bigest deer in the area beds on your property and feeds on ours. We see him a least once a weekend. Last year he was a main frame 10 with his right G-2 split at the main beam. He's at leat 5 1/2 years old this year. He should go in the high 150's to low 160's if he's even the same caliber this year.

Keep in mind, we have only seen him @ dark while driving out! However, a member claims to have a trail pic of him last year.

Good Luck! :shoot:

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
I believe im right on him then.. Ive got some of the biggest rubs Ive seen around the area.. WOW. :speechles .. 150-160 huh.. I wish you could post that pic...If he stays nocturnal then rattling may work closer to the rut. In fact my other stand which is near yall also, I was rattling last year when a member of your club shot behind me.. Did anyone ever mention of hearing a fight, then shooting a buck? just curious..

Last edited:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Fine looking deer

Hope you have another to share this Bow season :cool:

leo