To many children being harmed....

willc2412

A buddy of mine said today if they try to take guns he aint giving them up I said the same thing. I told him if that day comes ill see him in heaven that night and well drink a beer together

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Wow, some folks are for real up in arms on this here thread! If you can't smell the sarcasm like the stench coming from a heaping pile of dog poo, you may need to get your panties out of a wad!

NO sarcasm here.... I fully think I have a valid argument that any rational person would agree to....:huh:

willc2412

hey bitteroot I think its about time you have a little fun and throw it in 4wd and then come back on here and see what youve said. I have a feeling youve spent to much time in the city with all those liberals

goob

NO sarcasm here.... I fully think I have a valid argument that any rational person would agree to....:huh:

I am rational, and I disagree, respectfully of course. How bout this, you give them your guns, and I will continue to enjoy mine. Like stated earlier in the thread, your opinion stops at my property line.

Taking away weapons is not the answer. :flag:

WE..... speak for yourself! WE don't agree with getting rid of any of these guns. They are no worse then any other gun in the hands of a mad man.

China had a mass killing only the folks were stabbed. Should China do away with all knives?

No they didn't. No one was killed. This is a perfect example of how stuff gets twisted around.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
hey bitteroot I think its about time you have a little fun and throw it in 4wd and then come back on here and see what youve said. I have a feeling youve spent to much time in the city with all those liberals

Sonny, I'm so country I can dip water from a well without disturbing the rest of the water... I picked and cooked so many collard greens I have to spray kero on my sock to keep the cut worms from gettin me......and used to let the hogs chew on my shoes while I still had em on.....When You can out country me...come on back...:flag:

willc2412

Sonny, I'm so country I can dip water from a well without disturbing the rest of the water... I picked and cooked so many collard greens I have to spray kero on my sock to keep the cut worms from gettin me......and used to let the hogs chew on my shoes while I still had em on.....When You can out country me...come on back...:flag:

Hey I can out country you right here right now. Your the one who wants to ban guns. what happens when someone jumps through your window with a gun say oh "this is a gun free zone" put that down. No if someone jumps through my window I will blow their brains out.

shadow2

The pervious AWB did nothing to prevent the Columbine shootings in the late 90s

Why don't we ban ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel while we are at it. Since that killed plenty of kids in OK City or what about banning all commercial air travel since that killed over 3000 Americans to include children on 9-11

holler tree

WOW You are so blind!!!

What about all the kids/ adults cars kill at the hand of drunks, Folks texting and putting on make up?

Cars kill far more people then guns do each year Guess you want to ban cars next?

What about all the millions of babies killed from abortion? Wait many don't like to or want to talk about that because it's a easy birth control device.

The second amendment doesn't specify what types of firearms we can have.... Do yourself a favor and go read it. I like my freedoms and DO NOT want to give them up not one by one or any other way.

EXACTLY what i was thinking. it is a true tragedy what happened to those children but what good will taking guns away from the honest Americans actually do other than allow criminals to grow more bold in their crimes against us ??

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Hey I can out country you right here right now. Your the one who wants to ban guns. what happens when someone jumps through your window with a gun say oh "this is a gun free zone" put that down. No if someone jumps through my window I will blow their brains out.

if someone jumps through my window they would die of terminal lead poisoning....dead is dead...your next point?